Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

montylee

Journeyman
Nope bro i didn't got any info abt P965 boards bcoz i am only interested in G965 based mobos.
Although i also saw the MSI 975 based mobo there but i didn't query it's price.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
any info on Kolkata retailing??

can any one give any nes on bellow things ???

E6600 ?? whats the retailing price??
Intel Board with G965 == whats the model and price ??
Any asus G965 board with X3000 GMA ?? whats the Price
667DDR2 1GB Transcend ?? or any other brand ??

montylee

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
any info on Kolkata retailing??

can any one give any nes on bellow things ???

Kindly check one of my earlier mails on the previous page.

[ashX]

Broken In
LATEST HARDWARE PRICES & QUOTES..!! - Dual Layer DVD Writers

<html>

<h3>Hi</h3>

<p>

<b>EveryBODY!</b>

I got LiteOn Dual Layer DVD Writer for 1950/- frm Lamington Road (Mumbai)

I want to buy GraFIX card under budJET 4500/- Plz SuggEST...

</p>

</html>

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Dear montylee

I went to Nehru Place this Friday and got the latest prices from Computer Empire:

sorry my frnd... but u missed the point... I asked Kolkata Not Delhi !!

Delhi and Kolkata are not the Same... not at all...

See !! after I got ur reply i called my vendor in Kolkata only to find that E6600 is retailling over 20.5k + TAX and No G965 Board available for retailling... !!!

I didnt go to the Local GC Avn market... so i dont have the exact picture !! therefore i asked whether any one has the latest of Kolkata !!

so the question remains...

In Kolkata,

sabret00the

Youngling
saurav_cheeta said:
Dear montylee

sorry my frnd... but u missed the point... I asked Kolkata Not Delhi !!

Delhi and Kolkata are not the Same... not at all...

I didnt go to the Local GC Avn market... so i dont have the exact picture !! therefore i asked whether any one has the latest of Kolkata !!

so the question remains...

In Kolkata,

Get in touch with Rashi Peripherals for Asus P5W DH Deluxe (ultimate SLI mobo which uses intel 975chipset and has inbuilt wireless) which shud be around Rs.13G in Calcutta @ 033 2215 3364 at Bentink Street.Or contact Manish at Supreme in GC Avenue.Or go to Vedanth tech in Chandni.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@sabret00the

thnx for the information... but 13k is almost double of my Mobo budget... I am looking for a sub 8k (incl TAX) decent G965 with X3000 GMA based mobo...

and yes.. I will contact Rashi Peripherals for more on the price factor... !!

sabret00the

Youngling
Intel C2D E6600 (waiting for prices to come down from Rs.15500/-)

Asus P5W DH Deluxe (waiting for prices to come down from Rs.14500/-)

Nvidia GeForce 7900GT

1Gb DDR2 667/800Mhz

any idea about the latest price updates?

Also wats the latest price of E6400?

Adhip007

Journeyman
Hi,
I want upgrade my pc, I want to buy P4Conroe/ AMD X2 , a M/B , 512 Ram( may be 1 GB) 160 GB or more HDD , GFX card ( 7600 or 7300 GT) I have budget of Rs 30000.
Which would be better AMD X2 3800 or Intels E6300/E6400 with M/B in my Budget?
Also I have VIP 400W PSU, will It be enough, I have 1 DVD-Rw, 3 LED fans( 1, 120mm & 2 80mm) and a old 80 GB IDE HDD.
And what is the price of Zeb Platinum 500W PSU in Kolkata?

sabret00the

Youngling
Bought a Samsung Syncmaster 19" 940BW Wide Screen LCD monitor yesterday for Rs.14200/- (+ 4%VAT) from Supreme Technologies in Chandni Chowk.Is that a good price in Calcutta?

janitha

Wise Old Owl
sabret00the said:
Bought a Samsung Syncmaster 19" 940BW Wide Screen LCD monitor yesterday for Rs.14200/- (+ 4%VAT) from Supreme Technologies in Chandni Chowk.Is that a good price in Calcutta?

Seems very good price compared to the price here in Kerala.

sabret00the

Youngling
Thanx for the response guys I'am really happy with my Monitor which looks awesome next to the Zebronics Antibiotic.

Guys I have decided to buy the following on the 1st of Nov,2006:

Intel C2D E6300 or E6400 or E6600

Asus P5W DH Deluxe

Nvidia GeForce 7600GT

1Gb DDR2 533Mhz

Can anybody give me the actual prices in Lamington Road,Nehru Place and Bangalore so that I may compare the prices with that of Calcutta.
Since these are high-end parts and are not readily available in Calcutta so the concern is genuine as the vendors are quoting me prices that vary immensely as they will get the parts couriered to me.

mobileman

In the zone
Re: need to get laptop assembling kit

suave_guy said:
Hello forum users,

I've seen lots of threads and posts where users keep asking for latest hardware prices and quotes according to their specifications and requirements....

So, for their convenience and keeping the need for a clean and well maintained forum in mind, i've decided to start a new thread for the above mentioned topic..

Here, users can feel free to ask for latest prices of the hardware(s) or peripheral(s) they are looking for, fitting their needs and requirements..

I hope this thread will serve its purpose....

ENjoy :)

helo my dear friend,
thanks for ur effort .

well i m n search to get the laptop assembling kit.frm whr in india,is ths available ?can u pls provide mail id or contact no.?

pls b kind to respond.

thnks n advance

shinu
india

sabret00the

Youngling
Re: need to get laptop assembling kit

mobileman said:
well i m n search to get the laptop assembling kit.frm whr in india,is ths available ?

shinu
india

I wrk as a tech support for a Computer manufacturer in a Laptop division.....dont think assembling Laptops a good idea.....most of the parts are custom built and u may face compatibility or overheating issues.....end of the day its gonna cost u more than branded ones......think about it.

mobileman

In the zone
Re:reg laptop assembling kit

sabret00the said:
I wrk as a tech support for a Computer manufacturer in a Laptop division.....dont think assembling Laptops a good idea.....most of the parts are custom built and u may face compatibility or overheating issues.....end of the day its gonna cost u more than branded ones......think about it.

dear,

i wanna discuss somethng.could u pls catch me in shinojmahe@rediffmail.com

pls.
take care

waiting

Top Bottom