Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Ringwraith said:
@sidewinder
SB live 7.1 costs arnd 1900, audigy 2 arnd 4k..not sure abt rest!

I was looking to buy a LCD monitor and a good one at that! Anyone knows prices of the samsung 173p plus / 770p / 940B models?

Hey I need dedicated line in port beside all other speaker out ports.Do SB livecards hav that?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ok guys i have uploaded the latest pricing of all coolermaster products here,

*rapidshare.de/files/13685631/Pricelist_for_Cooler_Master_Partners_MARCH_2006.xls.html

i got it from SMC , Delhi and its the official pricing for March 2006 for Coolermaster Partners. It can be downloaded and viewed in MS Excel.

supersaiyan

In the zone
@mohit gud gud, very gud. but how did u do that?? the guy at smc is pretty rude

well gud news guys- the xfx 6600gt ddr2 version is for rs 6600 at smc delhi. just inquired yesterday.
where as the vanilla 6600 is for rs5500.

btw if ne of u forum members go to smc could you pls enquire abt the price of a ps/2 to usb convertor. i can't go as i have my exams.
thanking in advance.

andysmith45

Broken In
I have never heard of 6600GT DDR2 version. I thought it came only with DDR3 memory. XFX 6600 for Rs 5500; is it the 128MB or 256MB version? Also could u please give me the phone no. of SMC, Delhi. I'll contact them.

nsidd75

2 hld a pen = 2 be @ war
Hi all!!!

Sorry if I am asking it in the wrong thread but what about printers and their prices??? Can anyone please suggest!!!

Sid

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
can ne one suggest me a good mobo for AMD socket A procie, it should have 8X agp and fan for mobo chipset.
no need of SATA, lan, 7.1 sound card etc.

recklessbull

Right off the assembly line
hey

hey people
amazing threads on this forum...i got a quote from rashi peripherals in mumbai for amd 64 3000 as 6.5k which i think is on the higher side..they also qouted the asus-vm-csm for 6k which i think is pretty decent...after reading reviews abt the mb which has a nvdia 6150 chipset and also msi K8NGM2-FID which also has nvidia 6150 chipset i have decided to go in for the msi board..can anyone give me address of dealers in mum who stock this msi mb i would really appreciate..thanx in advance.

netbakwas

till last week noone was having MSIK8NGM2-FID...only GM2-L was available....they say it has not been released in india.....if u can't get GM2-FID go for ASUS VM CSM....

recklessbull

hey thanx for the reply.i initially wanted to go for asus vm csm but after reading extensive reviews on newegg.com and anandtech it seems to be a problematic board...very weak bios is the main problem as well as incompatibility with linux.also it soesnt work well with amd 3000 venice core..and it has many other issues.i tried to get in touch with msi india but it proved futile..anyone please comment on the prices for amd 64 3000 venice core like mention the latest prices and any reliable dealers i can get in touch with..and also if anyone sniffs the arrival of the previously mentioned msi board post it. :p

supersaiyan

In the zone
AMD 64 3000+ FOR 6000. I JUST THREW WATER ALL OVER MY MONITOR. AHH NO JUST KIDDING. BUT WHEN HOW WHERE. THIS MEAN THAT THE HIGHER MODELS LIKE 3400+ MUST HAVE BECOME EVEN MORE CHEAP

comrade

foreign return(0)
delta peripherals have updated their site...

now they do have antec cabinets & graphic cards prices..

*deltapage.com/

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
Can someone tell me the price of Numeric Digital Plus 800 VA ups in Mumbai.

Is it good to buy Numeric 800 VA ups instead of APC 800 VA? APC is damn costly..

Does ne of the above ups support connecting additional battery. If not then which other.

I wanna conect 2 PCs or in future a high end one PC.

both have 2 year onsite ups and battery warranty.
I got following in mumbai.
APC Back-up ups ES 500VA = Rs. 2100
APC Back-up ES 650 VA = Rs. 3500
APC Back-up RS 800 VA = Rs.5100
Numeric Digital Plus 500 VA = 2200

No microtek, Sukam, Luminous plz

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
@ashnik...

i had 2 choices to choose frm...
APC 1000VA
Numeric 1000 VA

A frnd of mine is using Numeric for the last one year or so and is working without any problems...
the price difference is abt 1500bucks..
APC is for 7000 + taxes
Numeric is 5500 Including taxes

so i went ahead with numeric and my pc with 17"
monitor,2 RAM modules,2 SATA HDD,2 Optical Drives, ! PCI-Ex Graphics card ... it handles the load well..
gives me a backup time of 55mins without monitor turned on and 35 mins with monitor turned on...

recommended product!!!

Top Bottom