Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

sabret00the

Youngling
Shloeb said:
I have this asrock motherboard, *www.asrock.com/mb/vga.asp?Mod...al-915GL&s=775

I checked the site and i found these supported cards there. So i have been left with the option of buying a 7600 gt. SO what do u ppl think? For how long can this card last me? Should i buy a 7600 gt or wait for dx10 cards?
I am upgrading from a fx 5200. Can anyone tell me a good deal of this card online? Thanks in advance

^^^Go for the Zebronics 8600GT...it looks crude but comes for just Rs.7900/- only

Price of OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 SLI-Ready Edition Dual Channel please?

Last edited:

Shloeb

In the zone
An can anyone tell me a good motherboard. Not very expensive please.....
Should do away with some overclocking and high performance. Budget around 5k.
My socket type is 775.
Processor- Intel P4 HT 3.0 Ghz

monkey

Padawan
sabret00the said:
Price of OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 SLI-Ready Edition Dual Channel please?

Check here: *www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?SubCatId=1

They look expensive!! Try getting good discount..

nightcrawler

Broken In
Hi all,
need info on where i can get creative x-fi elite pro in mumbai and for what price?
i tried a few shops at lamington but they are offering audigy 2 at max nothing more.

Also where can I get good cabinets here (the ones that look cool and sexy) the cabinets in every shop down here are what we call dabba (square in shape with no artistic looks)

Thanks in advance

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
monkey said:

WTF, What a ripoff. Get it from Ebay Internationl...you would be paying almost 40% of this :p

monkey

Padawan
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
WTF, What a ripoff. Get it from Ebay Internationl...you would be paying almost 40% of this :p
I was thinking of the same..but the guys at ebay are also charging customs and other taxes or else you leave out the warranty...so that increases the price too.
Also how many Indians will use credit cards for international purchases? And if the warranty is required then you take extra pain of sending the product back to ebay guy (courier charges) and then wait for him to send the product back (and recharge you again for courier)..Is all this worth?

Kniwor

Learner
monkey said:

I Got for myself this ram here,

*www.yantraonline.in/ProdDetails.asp?ItemCode=497
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=473180&postcount=252

from united states, I received it today, But now I am going for 4Gig (I got both because was confused, and decided to keep one) so will be selling this ram, If u are interested in buying it, we can talk over... It is listed for 18500/- on that page there... will definitely cost u arbitrarily lower than that.

The ram is brand new, unused, just tested in the computer that's all.

sabret00the

Youngling
Kniwor said:
I Got for myself this ram here,

*www.yantraonline.in/ProdDetails.asp?ItemCode=497
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=473180&postcount=252

from united states, I received it today, But now I am going for 4Gig (I got both because was confused, and decided to keep one) so will be selling this ram, If u are interested in buying it, we can talk over... It is listed for 18500/- on that page there... will definitely cost u arbitrarily lower than that.

The ram is brand new, unused, just tested in the computer that's all.

Hey actually the problem is that I got myself a 1GB DDR2 667mhz Transcend Jetram...and now I realise that its not SLI ready...well u may P.M. me the price ur expecting and I shall buy it if that's within my budget...no issues bro.

Kniwor

Learner
sabret00the said:
Hey actually the problem is that I got myself a 1GB DDR2 667mhz Transcend Jetram...and now I realise that its not SLI ready...well u may P.M. me the price ur expecting and I shall buy it if that's within my budget...no issues bro.

12500/-

I think it's an attractive price considering it says 18500/- for that thing on that page, and looking at the prices of other things on that site, it is a really well priced website.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
sabret00the said:

Pl elaborate. (Ram and SLI ready?)

Kniwor

Learner
janitha said:
Pl elaborate. (Ram and SLI ready?)
there's SLI ready ram, and there's Crossfire ready ram, SLI ready ram is supposed to give higher performance in SLI configs/motherboards, I have no idea how it is optimized. here is the pics of my ram.

*img206.imageshack.us/img206/2787/80164900aj3.jpg
*img215.imageshack.us/img215/600/42582776ks7.jpg

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Kniwor said:
there's SLI ready ram, and there's Crossfire ready ram, SLI ready ram is supposed to give higher performance in SLI configs/motherboards, I have no idea how it is optimized. here is the pics of my ram.

*img206.imageshack.us/img206/2787/80164900aj3.jpg
*img215.imageshack.us/img215/600/42582776ks7.jpg

Well thats real sweet but u have a 939 & AFAIK u can't use a 1066MHZ DDR2 RAM with a socket 939.It only supports 400 MHZ,if u are not going for an upgrade?

Kniwor

Learner
keith_j_snyder2 said:
Well thats real sweet but u have a 939 & AFAIK u can't use a 1066MHZ DDR2 RAM with a socket 939.It only supports 400 MHZ,if u are not going for an upgrade?

LOL... I should have Updated my sig, the 939 is long gone, I have updated now, this is my config. Thanks for reminding.

btw, ram sold guys, here's my post in bazaar.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=497138#post497138
Kniwor said:
Ram sold already on another forum.. LOL ...funny...it took only few hours. Lot of people interested, looks like this ram is in demand afterall.

I have another ram that I will put on sale so those who missed this deal, can check that out, anyone really interested can PM me for details. But I will only make a post when I'm sure of selling it.

edit: this merge post is annoying sometimes, and pls close the thread.

@Sourabh
sorry, those pics were meant for bazaar section, and posted them here too... my bad

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
keith_j_snyder2 said:
^^^Dude....Do u really own 4 Sticks of them?
That must be cost u a lot?Tell me how much does those sticks cost ya?

dude what do u mean really..... I own 8 sticks of them lol... it was a mistaken repeat order, and 4 of them will go on sale tomorrow.

Top Bottom