Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Kniwor said:
@janitha
sorry but i still cant figure out the reason for this, have u installed any asus utilities or monitoring software that came along with the ASUS mobo, try uninstalling it, also does this happen when CnQ is off? if yes, go into BIOS and set the frequency manually to 200, dont leave it to auto, and then let me know if this still happens.

As I have mentioned earlier, I have not installed any Asus driver or utility other than PC Probe II and C&Q. Even the chipset drivers are downloaded from Nvidia and the processor driver is from AMD site. I have not used the Mobo CD at all.

Also I asked the question not because of any system problem, but just to know why it happens. Any way I will set the frequency manually and let you know.

Kniwor

Learner
ya i understand that, i am not trying to stop that coz it's causing a problem, but because it's strange and the cause should be known.

supersaiyan

In the zone
for those of you who didn't check out the master hardware contact list in the hardware section of the forums -
ahhh!! finally a zebronics dealer in delhi or should i say leadtek dealer.
Top Notch Infotronix-Delhi-32568344

source:digit!there is a big leadtek ad in the ending pages of digit right next to the proview ad

Sapphire dealer- dunno the name but i know the website- adityagroup.com

catchjaga

Broken In
Want a tv tuner for laptop

Hi guys I wanna know about whether there r any TV tuner cards available for Laptops if so please give me price of them....

go_gamez

In the zone
can please some one tell me the prices of the following cards in the market :
(lamington road ,mumbai )
Leadtek winfast Geforce 6600gt agp 128 mb ..or XFX 6600gt agp ...128 mb
Geforce. 5700 128 mb
and a geforce 5700 ultra 256 mb
last the crap geforce MX 4000 128 MB (i need to knw its price...as i wanna sell mine to a frnd )

Dumbledore

Journeyman
I want the price of these gadgets (latest as per ....... 16th of August or so):

AMD Athlon64 3000+ 512MB L2 cache.
AMD Athlon64 X2 4800+

512MB DDR2 RAM
1GB DDR2 RAM

Samsung Spinpoint HD160JJ 160GB

MSI K8N Neo FSR

ATI 9600XT
GeForce 5700
GeForce 6600
GeForce 7300

I want prices as in Chennai, so no Lamington road stuff, please.

Last edited:

viper

Broken In
hey guys,,
cud anyone give me a list of good dealers in chennai n bangalore where i can get genuine parts for the best prices..n also assemble well..

nadeem69

Right off the assembly line
What is the best configuration for around 25k ? Im not decided between amd or intel . please advice .

Thanx a lot,
nadeem69.

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
Dumbledore said:
I want the price of these gadgets (latest as per ....... 16th of August or so):

AMD Athlon64 3000+ 512MB L2 cache.
AMD Athlon64 X2 4800+

512MB DDR2 RAM
1GB DDR2 RAM

Samsung Spinpoint HD160JJ 160GB

MSI K8N Neo FSR

ATI 9600XT
GeForce 5700
GeForce 6600
GeForce 7300

I want prices as in Chennai, so no Lamington road stuff, please.

Check out *www.theitdepot.com/

They r based in chennai and do home delivery anywhere in india.

viper said:
hey guys,,
cud anyone give me a list of good dealers in chennai n bangalore where i can get genuine parts for the best prices..n also assemble well..

In Bangalore, Computer Warehouse is the best place to get, good service, the guy comes to ur place to assemble the PC, also free 1 year after sales service.

www.computerwarehousepricelist.com

In Chennai, *www.theitdepot.com/ (Online seller, does'nt assemble though)

Last edited:

mlijo

Right off the assembly line
from where i can get the rates of hardware in mumbai....these sites r for chennai and bangalore...but i feel the prices are little higher in mumbai...so please let me know...

Regards
Lijo

supersaiyan

In the zone
could anyone here pls find out the prices of intel e6300 and e6400(from smc international) as i am a little busy these days and can't find the time to even surf this forum. i would really appreciate it. thank you

Hey
i wanna know the prices of
AMD 64 X2 4200 AM2
XFX 7600GS
A suitable mobo for both
Corsair 512mb DDR2 533mhz Value
A cabinet with 400w or 450w below RS 1500 or Rs2000

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
don't buy amd x2. get intel c2d instead. anyway that x2 should be around 10-11k.
no point in going for a 7600gs if you game.
512mb ram won't even cut vista nor xp sp2 properly, what to talk of gaming.
anyway that ram should be around 2k+ or so, ddr2 667 1gb X 2, 8500 and up or so.

Top Bottom