• Umm, I m not sure and I need more advice and info

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't need it coz my vision is perfect 20/20

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ssb1551

Technomancer
I use glasses and have consulted with my dad (He is an anaesthesiologist but he was an outdoor Doc for 15 years) if I should get LASIK. He suggested that LASIK procedure aint matured yet. Its good but he suggested me to wait for another 7-8 years.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
LASIK permanently alters the thickness of cornea & that is why I don't like it.I don't like any medical procedure that permanently alters an internal organ unless it is for a life saving/last resort type of matter.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Whoa!! I have been that crazy for a couple of (or may be 3) animés but lotta work to join a subbing group.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about blade less LASIK ?
Do vote also :)
Assuming your reply is in response to my earlier reply,blade or blade less LASIK,it doesn't matter as both alters the thickness of cornea(or more precisely vaporise organic tissue matter).It is just that blade less LASIK uses femtosecond laser to penetrate eye surface(1st step in LASIK surgery) instead of using a "microkeratome blade" but the 2nd step is same in both(aka altering of cornea).

P.S. @sohan_92 that's great!which anime subbing group & is it listed on anidb?you did translation,typesetting or QC?

Top Bottom