Laptops on EMI

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi guys, this is my first thread, and I have hope that it would help me solve a query.
I wanted to know if we can get laptops on EMI for models such as Dell, HP, or Acer. If it does, then how and where to find the best deals.
Any kind of help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
no idea on your query but a free advice.
save your EMI's money into bank or as you comfortable
when you get your savings amount around your budget buy a laptop.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
no idea on your query but a free advice.
save your EMI's money into bank or as you comfortable
when you get your savings amount around your budget buy a laptop.

Thanks for a reply, but what if I want a laptop now, or maximum within next month? Now is not the time to save :(

moshel

Padawan
Vijay sales have tie up with bajaj finance for consumer loans, you can get in touch with them. Although in general, the prices in vijay sales are higher than other places.

arjie

Broken In
If you're comfortable with ebay and you have an ICICI card, then they have a 6-month 0% EMI on some products. I last saw this a few months ago, though, so not sure if it's still available.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Vijay sales have tie up with bajaj finance for consumer loans, you can get in touch with them.

Can u provide any links?

If you're comfortable with ebay and you have an ICICI card, then they have a 6-month 0% EMI on some products.

Ya, EMI option from ebay is valid for ICICI, HDFC or Citibank credit cards... but not comfortable with online shopping for such an high end product. Maybe for small ones.

But thanx for the suggestion. :smile:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Visited some showrooms. No shops on the streets provide on EMI. As the reason they explained, "Banks don't finance", however true that is.

But a showroom, namely E-Zone, in a mall did gave a ray of hope. Their scheme, pay 1/3rd as down payment and rest amount can be paid as EMI of max 8 months for 7 (seven) % Interest !

So if I dont find a 0% interest EMI, then I would have to consider it on E-Zone scheme, or can follow the TheHumanBot's advice.

Top Bottom