Laptop within 40k

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^prices are very high, i think those prices are copied from MRP of the laptop box. because K53Sm cost 40k and pdf file shows 45k.

OP
bloodlife

bloodlife

.::Lost in the EchO::.
^^^prices are very high, i think those prices are copied from MRP of the laptop box. because K53Sm cost 40k and pdf file shows 45k.
Yea, besides tht K55VM-SX086D is available @ 52k(on discount..they said) with same spec's as in FK
Now i'm left with these options HP G6-2016TX @ 44k15R @ 43k | 15R SE @ 50k | K55VM-SX086D @ 52k !!!!

Last edited:
OP
bloodlife

bloodlife

.::Lost in the EchO::.
^^^15R SE is more than enough for you. btw, check my signature, i got it for 48.5k.
I've been reading 550p thread..really great spec's VFM product & congrats U got1,
but skeptical abt build quality & reliability of the brand none of my frnds hv used smsung.. every1 recommends either Dell r HP !!!

wht abt the warranty? & where did u get 550p(i5 i guess) for 48.5k?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
from a local dealer with bagpack, 1 year warranty and and if you pay 4k, then you will get 3 yrs on site warranty. if you check flipkart, there are as many as samsung laptops as Dell and HP. i think samsung has entered into laptop market seriously, thats why they are giving VFM products from 20k to 60k.

and if your are skeptical, then 15R SE is really good.

Top Bottom