Laptop with best display @55k

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
Okay guys thanks for that great and informative discussion here. Dunno which side to agree though. I think, I mean would SAY I GUESS many newer games would definitely need much more vram than mere 2 GB but dunno whether a 840m would be able to handle them. And sorry guys my budget is limited to 55k-60k. Also y510p OOS everywhere. Any other recommendation than z50(FHD) 840M Both i5,i7 variants. And dunno whether I would need i7 cuz I wouldl just be running single tasks at a time. Final question anything better than z50 @55k ??

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Okay guys thanks for that great and informative discussion here. Dunno which side to agree though. I think, I mean would SAY I GUESS many newer games would definitely need much more vram than mere 2 GB but dunno whether a 840m would be able to handle them. And sorry guys my budget is limited to 55k-60k. Also y510p OOS everywhere. Any other recommendation than z50(FHD) 840M Both i5,i7 variants. And dunno whether I would need i7 cuz I wouldl just be running single tasks at a time. Final question anything better than z50 @55k ??

nope.

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
If you live in NCR the y510p (i5) version is available with one of the authorized Lenovo retailers in Ghaziabad (T4U or something, check Lenovo website for their contact details)

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
Still I am not much of a gamer and would be carrying my laptop once in a while to college. My primary purpose is watching movies and videos. So pls tell me what's best under 55k ?? Also recommend a laptop cooler @500-1000k under and the best 128Gb SSD.

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
lol no!
4 GB RAM, 128 GB HDD (flash storage or not, should've been atleast 500 GB) , 900p screen resolution, no dGPU, small screen will be a bummer for watching movies. -_-
That's totally right supersaiyan and seamon. So is this lappie best under 55k ?? Even better than z510 ??
Planning to buy this lappie before 20th Nov

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
And also would there be problems playing games on FHD display with 840m ?? I would be playing games @ moderate to low settings, may even low it to 720p resolution to play some titles like watch dogs, battlefield 4,titan fall etc if there are some problems with 840m.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
And also would there be problems playing games on FHD display with 840m ?? I would be playing games @ moderate to low settings, may even low it to 720p resolution to play some titles like watch dogs, battlefield 4,titan fall etc if there are some problems with 840m.

Now, now, no need to be so modest.
With Z50, you'll probably be able to handle most games @med-high @1080p.
Maxwell has immense overclocking potential. If you ever decide to do it(which is very easy and safe), you'll probably surpass Y510p core i5 model.
I am pretty much sure you'll be able to play Watch_Dogs with med settings and Ultra textures.
BF 4 should run on high easy.

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
Now, now, no need to be so modest.
With Z50, you'll probably be able to handle most games @med-high @1080p.
Maxwell has immense overclocking potential. If you ever decide to do it(which is very easy and safe), you'll probably surpass Y510p core i5 model.
I am pretty much sure you'll be able to play Watch_Dogs with med settings and Ultra textures.
BF 4 should run on high easy.
I thanks seamon. Feeling way 2 relieved by your comment. Btw will single USB 3.0 possess any problem ?? And can anyone tell me about the 3 year extended warranty in detail ??

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
The title says best display. Z50 definitely isn't the best display. According to notebookcheck the panel has average brightness and contrast. Y510p is the best 1080p TN panel. It is available for 57K.

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
Something always gets in my way guys......... Anything you guys know about Nvidia 970M being available in 60k laptops ??

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
Getting the z50 FHD i7 @ 45k seriously got an unbelievable deal through a friend. Seriously do these retailers and toll taxers earn 15-20k on a laptop ??

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
He says he will be getting me the laptop through a toll dealer. Any laptop with almost 10-15k discount and custom cleared and sealed packed laptop. He is even getting warranty. Doesn't it seems fishy ??

Top Bottom