Laptop under 50,000

I think only Gigabyte gives International Warranty.

There are website who ship Laptops worldwide such as Xoticpc or ExcaliburPC. But do they include the import charges in Shipping charges ?
for e.g: USPS world wide shipping charge of $XXX amount will include the import duty or not
Still their service network is bad. Asus & MSI used to provide international warranty few years back but apparently they stopped it now. Dell seems to be the best option if purchasing outside. The warranty transfer is hassle free if you change countries. Also Dell's after sales are great.

I imported a SSD 4 years back from amazon UK & import duties were already charged while placing the order along with shipping charges. So it should be mentioned in the page just before you pay.

Also xotic & excaliburPC doesn't seem to be the best choice nowadays as Acer/Dell laptops are at similar or lower price.

Last edited:
OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Still their service network is bad. Asus & MSI used to provide international warranty few years back but apparently they stopped it now. Dell seems to be the best option if purchasing outside. The warranty transfer is hassle free if you change countries. Also Dell's after sales are great.

I imported a SSD 4 years back from amazon UK & import duties were already charged while placing the order along with shipping charges. So it should be mentioned in the page just before you pay.

Also xotic & excaliburPC doesn't seem to be the best choice nowadays as Acer/Dell laptops are at similar or lower price.
As for the Laptop service I dont know but as for me regarding desktop service in case of MSI or Asus is top notch. I never had any trouble with any of the service guys until now.

As for the Laptop service I dont know but as for me regarding desktop service in case of MSI or Asus is top notch. I never had any trouble with any of the service guys until now.
I was talking about Gigabyte. MSI laptop after sales service is not as good as PC components, Asus has better service than MSI though.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I was talking about Gigabyte. MSI laptop after sales service is not as good as PC components, Asus has better service than MSI though.
It also depends upon city to city or service center to service center. Of course MSI might have bad reputation regarding laptop service in India.

Top Bottom