laptop under 40k

binaryspirit

Right off the assembly line
Hello folks, i need to buy a laptop and this is for first time. So i am confused what to buy. As far as the need is concerned, i am a fresher in IT field so main purpose would be coding and net surfing, running all sorts of related softwares. Moreover i occasionally use PS and Dreamweaver.
Config i am interested in: i5 3rd gen 2.5ghz or above, 1TB HDD,keyboard preferably with numpad, anti glare screen with standard resolution or better ;), 4 to 8 GB RAM 1600 MHz, i don't think dedicated graphics is required as i am not a hardcore gamer.

Please let me know what best for me considering al the aspects like battery, build quality, touchpad responsiveness, heating, look n feel etc.
I will be in Pune for the next 4 months, so planned to buy the lappy from there only.

Kindly help, Thanks in advance.

Edit: screen size : 15.6'', brand preference: hp, lenovo, samsung

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
This laptop meets all your requirements and locally you should get it for 40K, but it has Graphic card and battery is good too, i have seen this laptop and it looks UGLY.

Only this comes to mind considering your 1 tb hard disk requirement. However it has a dedicated GPU. I hope that won't kill you. :p

Samsung NP300E5C-U01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HB/ 1GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

n3rd

In the zone
Samsung laptops have terrible heating issues, be careful when buying.

Way too much of an exaggeration. Though it might be true to an extend, I don't think most models have "terrible" heating issues. Mostly it was some early NP550P5C S02-IN earlier batch.

tkin

Back to school!!
Way too much of an exaggeration. Though it might be true to an extend, I don't think most models have "terrible" heating issues. Mostly it was some early NP550P5C S02-IN earlier batch.
In later batches too, there's a thread posted recently(I'm checking).

Top Bottom