Laptop Under 24k?

gamekraze

Broken In
So far below laptops which i have come up with

hp dm1 series [3014-au]

*www.letsbuy.com/hp-pavilion-dm1-series-entertainment-laptop--dm13014au-black-p-22236

Samsung rv513

Buy Samsung R Series Laptop NP-RV513-A01IN (Dual Tone Silver Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Asus X Series X52F-EX1409D

Flipkart.com: Asus X Series X52F-EX1409D: Computer

I'm not able to find those samsung and asus model in any review websites other than the online shopping sites. Are those models good? Has anyone bought those models?

Apart from these if there is any good model , i will be happy take into account. Features equivalent or greater than hp-dm1 will be gr8 and also need a optical drive.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
VPCEL15EN : E Series : VAIO™ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

The specs for the Samsung and ASUS look good. ASUS is the fastest of the three.
But I have never seen them. Only seen the HP and Sony. They are good.
Flipkart is a good site. Trustworthy.

OP
G

gamekraze

Broken In
yes, i have seen the model , the specs are reasonable coz in hp-dm1 u get 7200rpm hd but in this u get 5400rpm but u get a 15.6 screen and a optical drive.But the sites states that u get battery backup 3.5 , as compared to hp the cnet websites states that u get upto 5hrs 10mins battery life.

Hey how about letsbuy website ? Is it safe to buy from them?

OP
G

gamekraze

Broken In
These 2 fall under my budget as well, any experience with lenovo? Are they good?

LENOVO G-Series 570

*www.flipkart.com/computers/laptops...7w--&ref=5223bace-68ab-4092-a4f3-05b79b675829

LENOVO G-Series 470
Flipkart.com: Lenovo Essential G Series G470 (59-301887): Computer

Candlestick

Broken In
Is there any comparable model from HP/DELL/ASUS with that of Sony Vaio VPCEH15EN/W in the range of 20000-30000? [Should have INTEL processor]

If so, please give details.

Thanks.

Top Bottom