Laptop to replace my Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
I m thinking of dumping my current Desktop and want to go for a laptop. Please suggest me a good one that has a DVD Burner and can handle Windows Vista Ultimate with ease and even has the ability to do complex video editing tasks with Pinnacle and Adobe premiere pro. I want something that is small and lite (if there are any). I would also be playing a lot of games on it. I have not set a definite budeget for it, but still would like to limit myself at the 60000 - 70000 mark (u can suggest even models higher than that price). Thanks.........

Can I get a tablet PC for the above purposes, I looked at the new LG X-Note C1 tablet PC , but it has a modest 64 MB of video memory. I would really love something like that with a small screen of 12".........

sivarap

In the zone
Shasanka_Gogoi said:
I m thinking of dumping my current Desktop and want to go for a laptop. Please suggest me a good one that has a DVD Burner and can handle Windows Vista Ultimate with ease and even has the ability to do complex video editing tasks with Pinnacle and Adobe premiere pro. I want something that is small and lite (if there are any). I would also be playing a lot of games on it. I have not set a definite budeget for it, but still would like to limit myself at the 60000 - 70000 mark (u can suggest even models higher than that price). Thanks.........

Can I get a tablet PC for the above purposes, I looked at the new LG X-Note C1 tablet PC , but it has a modest 64 MB of video memory. I would really love something like that with a small screen of 12".........
Wrong thread.....
See this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom