Laptop+Tablet for 60-70k

killzone

Broken In
Dear All,

I'm looking to buy a laptop + tablet and I have a budget till 60k; can be extended by 10-15k if there is a good trade-off; for my retired Dad. I'm not looking for a gaming laptop i.e., high GPU Specs, but a comfortable HD movie viewing, Convertible tablet for browsing & most importantly good build.

I have had bad experiences with HP Laptop batteries, Samsung laptop bad screens... they easily show up red lines on the screen & replacement is costly.

I have always used this forum to buy laptops,speakers as i find the best of knowledge & insights for making the buying decision, here in this forum. Hence, Kindly request you to please help me out in buying this laptop+tablet.

Thanks,
Digit Forum Member

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP, may wait for a couple of months for the Google NEXUS Pixel C Tablet(cum laptop/hybrid) to arrive.
In fact it runs on the latest upcoming Android 6.0(Marshmallow) OS pre-installed.
The best thing is all the requirements and fulfillments will be meted out by this Tab to your retired Father for his full satisfaction + experience,saving you by Rs.20k bucks from your budget.

- - - Updated - - -

This Tablet also runs by Nvidia Tegra X1 processor,forgot to mention.

Top Bottom