Laptop Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ (Sorry to reply late) but thanx for the update buddy... :)

Actually i myself was busy building my own gaming rig so went adrift on this lappy topics, but as always, i will be (NOW, after spending close to 95K on my new rig) looking at a really low budget lappy (jus for my NIIT classes and doin Avd Java, nEtbeans, EJBs on it..gaming obviously WILL NOT be a priority) :D

Samyajit

Right off the assembly line
Guys,
I need some info...Do Compaq/HP/Dell/Lenovo/Toshiba are giving all the drivers? Actually I dont want to run Vista and need to do my own partitions. So I require all the drivers. I'm planning to go for Inspiron 1525(thanks to all the reviews). I'm not fond of AMD procs and I need to run some heavy resource hungry apps. Guys can you suggest any laptop? Budget <=Rs.45000.
Thanks again for all your help. :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

please create a new thread (in the QnA Section) and not hijack sum1's thread.. :)
----------------

btw, u can go for HP's DV series of lappys (as they hv better gpu, the 9xxx series as compared to DELL's 8xxx series of gpu) to start with.. :)

NoCashBob

Right off the assembly line
Order a refurbished M-6864FX or M-6862.
C2D T-5750 @ 2.0Ghz
4GB DDR-667 Dual Channel
200GB SATA-300 7200RPM HDD (M-6862 is 250GB 5400RPM)
5200mAh Battery
512MB GDDR3 Dedicated HD2600 Radeon w/ UVD
Intel WiFi b/g/n
8x DVD-RW
1280x800 Res 15.4" LCD
Webcam

They are tough to find, but they're out there, and they are about RS32500 or $800CAD new (if you can find one new that is).

I just bought one, and they're fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom