:confused:Please help me in understanding following:
a) Which is better
1)AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs QL-60
2) AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-70

b) Compared to Intel what would be the difference in performance
i) Compared to Intel® Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T3200
ii) Compared to C2D

C) WXGA and High Definition HP Brightview Display
I hv personally noticed that in some laptops it is not clear from all angles; display gets blurred from some angles; whereas in some laptops it is clearly visible from all angles.
Please clarify what must i note to ensure that the display is visible from all angles

Requirement is some Auto Cad,Entertainment , Movies and some games like Fifa 09 etc.
Display minm 15.4"

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
RM-70 is better. Budget/mid-range laptops based on QL-60 or RM-70 feature Radeon HD 3200 or GeForce 8200M IGP so the overall performance is slightly better if your work involves watching HD movies and some casual gaming. But Intel is slightly better in the CPU department generally speaking when it comes to these laptop chips. Look for a HP Pavilion laptop featuring RM-70 and Radeon HD 3200 combo.

The display issue you're talking about is called poor viewing angles. It depends entirely on the lcd panel used in the laptop and there's no way to predict what you get. There are even cases in which same laptop models features panels from different manufacturers .

As for display names, in HP nomenclature glossy screens are called BrightView. HD HP BrightView is just the same. There's an additional BrightView Infinity display option which has better aesthetics due to its frameless nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom