Laptop Purchase Advice | Lightweight, 5+ hrs Battery, SSD, Win10

Preksha

Right off the assembly line
Dear Forum Experts,
Request to help me with an appropriate laptop selection -

Requirements -
  1. What is your budget? --> Max 60-65k INR
  2. What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? --> Thin and Light 12" - 14" screen
  3. What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? --> MS Office, Medium-Heavy Web Browsing
  4. Any typical configuration in your mind you're eyeing for? --> Original Windows 10, i5, 4+ GB RAM, SSD Only, No CD Drive required (Lightweight, since I'll be travelling), SIM Slot (Optional, good to have), Touchscreen Not required
  5. Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like? --> N/A
  6. Anything else you would like to say? --> First Priority is Battery Life (5-7 hrs.), To be purchased: Online/Offline/Abroad (Anywhere)
Feel free to post your recommended brands and laptop models :)

Thanks,
Preksha

Last edited:
I think this one is perfect for you:
Asus ZenBook 13 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX331UAL-EG002T Thin and Light Laptop Rs.66990 Price in India - Buy Asus ZenBook 13 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX331UAL-EG002T Thin and Light Laptop Deep Dive Blue Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

This model was launched last week, so no reviews yet. It might not run 15hrs as advertised but it should easily run 8 hrs or so on WiFi with normal usage.

Top Bottom