Laptop Power Adapter for Indian outlets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hey guys...i will b coming back 2 bombay next week and i wanted 2 know if i can a power adapter 4 my laptop in bombay...since i got the laptop in new york, i need a converter 2 b able 2 use my laptop back home....i would appreciate it if u also told me abt the price of the converter....no cheap ones though....its my laptop....i dont wanna fry it....

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hi nemisis ...you can easily get a god reputed power adapter here .. Please specify your Laptop model and company .
Anyway you mean this :-

*www.powerstream.com/z/ilan.jpg
or this
*www.powerstream.com/z/DC292_stamp.jpg
or
*www.powerstream.com/z/3pHRS.jpg
Whatever you will get everything here !!!

AlienTech

In the zone
You don't need anything other than getting a multi-socket adapter for rs 20. I actually got a different cable with those round pins at the end instead of the flat ones. But either works cheaply.. In fact my laptop works from like 80V to 300V so even the power fluctuations are not a problem.

OP
N

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i found this:
*www.kensington.com/html/5519.html
it seems 2 b what i need....now i wanna know where in bombay i can get such an adapter....and which r the good brands....pls respond ASAP guys...im leavin in like 5 days.....and freshseaons, i think the third type is what will b best and the easiest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom