Laptop mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
hey everyone need a laptop mouse .....looking for something not too expensive (upto 1000 bucks). Had one from front tech but its left click button has died ....really loved its cord retract mechanism though....

please suggest.....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I have been using Microsoft wireless optical notebook mouse 3000 for my laptop. It's ambidexterous and works fine but the range is less (at 3 ft) and costs around 800 bucks I think.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
will check out the intex ones...the only logitek mouse I could find is a psuedo designer mouse and the cost is high because of it.....don't really need wireless, but a friend was asking for one ...wil recommend the microsoft one to him....:D

by the way ssk and esumitkumar in the intex mouse do the buttons require more force to operate them as time goes by? was facing this problem in my fronttek mouse....I need to pust the buttons with a lot of pressure to get them to work.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
p.s could you please give me the exact name of the intex mice that you are using...

Last edited:

lphs9

Broken In
The intex mouse is good. its got that automatically retractable mechanism. its really small and handy while traveling.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
itna sochne ka nahin yar..intex mouse is gud..no force to be applied ...works great ! exact model no i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom