Laptop in the range 30-45K

OP
vinyasmusic

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
I wish that was possible... Though I prefer Bangalore more!!! :-D

Your only option then is to wait for it to be back in stock in Flipkart or to order from a nearby city like Delhi...
Btw, did you ask the Lenovo Exclusive showroom in your city???:-?

Bangalore is the best \m/ .. the showroom guy only said he din know about Z500 series :p

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I change it every now and then :p was using WIUI until a few days ago this is giving me decent battery tho

Me too... Though MIUI always lagged for me!!! Haven't tried WIUI though...
Anyway, should remain on-topic before a mod bans us!!! :razz:
Btw, what have you decided on the lappy??? Gonna wait???

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
And yes, one more thing always make up your mind in the home not at the shop . go to shop only to see the products and never ask them, which one's better, coz one vendor started to explain me how 500Gb HDD was better than 1Tb HDD:facepalm: and also i5 3337u was faster than 3230m due to more no of threads and i was like :pullhair:.
BTW this reminds me you can also see SONY if you want but it's got weaker processor and 500Gb HDD and also doesn't has looks compared to Lenovo Z500

OP
vinyasmusic

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
And yes, one more thing always make up your mind in the home not at the shop . go to shop only to see the products and never ask them, which one's better, coz one vendor started to explain me how 500Gb HDD was better than 1Tb HDD:facepalm: and also i5 3337u was faster than 3230m due to more no of threads and i was like :pullhair:.
BTW this reminds me you can also see SONY if you want but it's got weaker processor and 500Gb HDD and also doesn't has looks compared to Lenovo Z500

Yeah the guy was telling me to buy HASWELL with Intel GFX :p "arey bhaiyya naya hai ek dum mast chalega and GFX card ke bahut problem hote hai driver chala gaya to blank screen ayegi fir aap daud ke aoge mere paas"

dusu94

The Rock
@op
The lenovo ideapad z500 is now available at flipkart.
hurry up before it goes out of stock again.

Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Ultrabook (3rd Gen Ci5-3210M/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph-Nvidia GeForce GT 650M) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

What abt this??

EDIT: Sorry didn't see thegeek post. BTW what makes you think that ASS of samsung is bad?

Last edited:
OP
vinyasmusic

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
Yeah guys its the Z500 380480 model with 1GB 740m and 4GB RAM ... Accessories include Mouse+Multi USB+Headphone+RJ45+Card Reader and a few things more and btw did I mention I got 2 years warranty :p

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah guys its the Z500 380480 model with 1GB 740m and 4GB RAM ... Accessories include Mouse+Multi USB+Headphone+RJ45+Card Reader and a few things more and btw did I mention I got 2 years warranty :p

It's a great deal dude go for it

From where are you getting this deal? Do mention the shop name and location

Last edited:
OP
vinyasmusic

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
It's a great deal dude go for it

From where are you getting this deal? Do mention the shop name and location

Jumbo Electronics, Kanpur

Bought it :) Great laptop ... i like the keyboard :p

Screen is awesome ... The build quality is top notch .. everything is perfect :D
If anyone is looking to buy it ... Go ahead

NOt satisfied with the sound quality but ... aint top notch as the other things in this laptop ... ;'(

NOt satisfied with the sound quality but ... aint top notch as the other things in this laptop ... ;'(

Top Bottom