Laptop in 40ish budget(need looks over performance)

braindead

Bankaiiiii
Ok so this is for a dear special lovely friend of mine heh heh

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
42k rs. can be increased by a few thousands

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
(Want to go for 14+ only when there's no option)

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Any brand. But preferably with international warranty support, not a major point though.

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
browsing, word processing, the occasional picture editing etc. Just basic uses. No games.
Not saying performance isnt important but looks >performance.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Anything will do.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
Woh ne bola "Stylish and good to use":p. Nothing to add.

Checking the ultrabooks under 50 k by good ol Digit. Best-ultrabooks-under-Rs-50000
but this was last year. help me guys.

n3rd

In the zone
Nothing beats Vaio for style, especially since you need it for basic tasks and emphasized on style rather than performance. Try:
Sony VAIO T Series SVT13113EN Ultrabook Core i3 (2nd Generation)/4GB/500 GB SATA + 32 GB SSD/Win 7 Home Basic - Sony: Flipkart.com

Decent specs, 13.3 inch display, Gorgeous looking, lightweight.

arka

Broken In
recently saw an awesome VAIO... great looks, i5 ( 2.5ghz, 2nd gen but not much difference) , 4gb ram , great build quality, backlit keyboard, 1gb 7670m, , 15 inch glossy screen , result 1600x900 @ 40k... forgot model number but if you want I can give you the model no...

OP
braindead

braindead

Bankaiiiii
Dell looks good but will see all 14 inchs first @harsh
Checking out that vaio@n3rd.
yes you can give the model no:mrgreen:@arka
thank you guys

higautham

Right off the assembly line
recently saw an awesome VAIO... great looks, i5 ( 2.5ghz, 2nd gen but not much difference) , 4gb ram , great build quality, backlit keyboard, 1gb 7670m, , 15 inch glossy screen , result 1600x900 @ 40k... forgot model number but if you want I can give you the model no...

can u plz give me that model no of that viao.. seems to be a good config in my budget..

Top Bottom