Laptop help pl0x.

Well i need to find a good laptop for my sister who's going to college now so I needed help on which laptop to buy.
The requirements are as follows :
1)Budget : around 35- 40k
2)The processor : i3/i5 (3rd gen preffered in i3 as there are quiet a few in the 30 - 40k segment now)
3)Ram : 4gb minimum. If the option to upgrade is available , 6-8gb would be more preferable as I want to future proof it as much as I can.
4)Graphics card : 1gb DDR5 minimum (I don't think I can get more than that in this price segment :3)
if only DDR3 is available then I'd prefer 1.5 - 2gb.
5)laptop screen size : 14 inch is preferred as anything bigger might end up to bulky for her.
6)OS : It would be awesome if I could get a windows 7 coupled laptop as I don't think there's enough time for her to get used to windows 8 (I basically do all the dirty work for the pc too :p). If windows 8 won't be a problem then let me know please.
7)Memory : 5400 rpm minimum and as for the memory 500gb should suffice though 320 gb might be adjustable too.

Well those are the requirements for the laptop. Along with those I needed some help on accessories as well:-
1)earphones/headphones : skullcandys because I don't wanna go for anything high end in this segment really.
2)External HDD : A little something to create a backup and/or a place to store her personal data like photos movies and stuff.
3)Laptop skins : She LOVES them :3 (Sone pe suhaga X'D)

I know most of you would go "Mother of God" after watching my list but please I need some help pl0x and I'm open to adjustments to a certain degree.
Thanks in advance.

ankush28

Bazinga
wrong section mate

40k is only for laptop or with accesories
if only for laptop go for HP pavilion G6-2320TX
and provide whole budget for laptop only!

or go for [URL="*www.flipkart.com/m/lenovo-essential-g505s-59-379862-laptop-apu-quad-core-a8-8gb-1tb-dos-2-5gb-graph/p/itmdm5ukxfqvwkqf?pid=COMDM5UGX9QFNWAM&affid=ankushmena] LENOVO G505s[/URL]
if you have budget with acces.

Top Bottom