Laptop from UK for Gaming?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Friend of mine is coming from UK in December.

What lappy can i look for under 500 GBP (Used Ok) for gaming?

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
why are you buying it from UK... according to me it doesnt makes any difference until u buy a laptop from US cause major gaming companies are located there.. get a HP dv4-3016tx from india only to fulfil gaming needs...

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I heard HP has
-Warranty Probs
-Heating Probs
-HDD Noisy

(Altough i dont wanna roam places with my lappy but still, a noisy HDD spoils the gaming mood)

Correct me if wrong?

smartyrohan12

yah sure... HP now offers extended warranty and many people are happy with the service they provide, its basically depends on kind of people you encounter at the service center.. heating is not the much of a problem , use a cooling pad or elevate it using some support for air flow... and whats gaming without the audio play with full volume .. :D (btw i never heard any hdd noise problm in any topic, let the owners have their say.)

BTW in 500 gbp = rs 37500 u wont get a lappy powerful enough to fulfil ur gaming needs at that extent...even if u get from UK international warranty is again a problem..

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Will be looking at indian market then~

The thing is, I hate dell (Literally) & I havent seen any other brands that make sleek looking machines that have the power (Except MSI which makes some sexy looking machines), Lenovo's looks are like a suitcase.
Acer is kinda OK but not that good, HCL (Never heard much, hence out of option), the only option am left with is HP.

smartyrohan12

yah hcl dont even offer 4gb ram laptops .. :D .. acer quality isnt gud as said by some members... at that price u hav the 14" for gaming.. do ovrclocking and u r ready of high-medium gaming..

Top Bottom