LAPTOP FOR SALE Compaq V3018TU

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
brand new compaq laptop. bought on last week of july. about 4 months old. with bill n warrenty. reason for sell: getting a new one :)

config:
Intel core solo 1.83GHz
512 MB DDR II RAM
60GB HDD
Intel 945GM express cheapset
14.1 inch widescreen TFT
DVD writer
Bluetooth, wifi, express card slot, 5 in 1 card reader, 3 USB, TV out etc, 2.5 hrs battery life on constant use.

my price is Rs. 35K. if interested plz PM. i'm in bangalore

Last edited:

mdp

Journeyman
why a person will sell brand new laptop in just four months?The reason you given seems infeasible...is there any problem in battery etc? pls. feel free to tell.

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
mdp said:
why a person will sell brand new laptop in just four months?The reason you given seems infeasible...is there any problem in battery etc? pls. feel free to tell.

may be infeasible to you, but as i said it comes with warrenty so there should not be any concern about hardware malfunction. And may be I got plenty extra cash to waste so i want to sell my laptop at discount n buy new one which not everyone can do.

by d way i've discarded the selling idea. i'm keeping it with me. mods can remove this post, plz

harikatt

In the zone
ok, good thought to keep the laptop with you,,,,

but why did u first planned to sell and later planned to keep,, just testing the second hand pricing or just entertaining... man.....

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
hey dude u guys really LIKE to dig out old post or what? where have u been all these days to ask that question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom