laptop for 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavchadda

Broken In
Hello...
i am planning to buy a laptop for under 50k....
can any one tell the model number for a decent laptop for that price...the basic use is general home use not much of gaming but should be upgradeable.....it'll basically be used for songs and movies....

h_kunte

Journeyman
Ya u can get a celeron based lappy for that price...

A cousin of mine bought herself a lappy last month for less than 50K

Hers is a gigabit lappy.....pretty decent...1.8 GHz proc....512 RAM (upgradable)....80 GB SATA.....DVD Writer...

Look out for Gigabit, Compaq (low end)...Toshiba....Intex...

U will get those in ur budget...

HK

sumitava_b

In the zone
abhinavchadda said:
Hello...
i am planning to buy a laptop for under 50k....
can any one tell the model number for a decent laptop for that price...the basic use is general home use not much of gaming but should be upgradeable.....it'll basically be used for songs and movies....

You can check out Dell Inspi 630m. Pretty decent config and a recent inclusion (with a 5K cash off offer 8) 8) ) in the the very much successful inspiron range. After tax and all, it might go a little beyond 50K, may be by a margin of 2K. I think that will be okay because u r getting a centrino here. Otherwise for celeron, check out inspi1300. And for style statement, rest assured, Dell's look has a license to kill :twisted: :twisted:

Acer has some basic celeron lappies starting from 30K only and their centrino starts from 40K. I dont remember the exact model name. Please visit the site to get the details.

Hope this will help you. Reply if you need more details.

Adios
Sumit

sumitava_b

In the zone
And Oh, yes, you should have sent this post in Mobile Monsters section. You will attract a lot more suggestions.........

Mods, please move this post to MM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom