Laptop around Max 20k for Eclipse & android programming

iamzero

Broken In
hey all,

I am tight on budget this time with at max 20k and looking to buy a laptop with following:

Running eclipse
Running ADB
Running Android tools
Genymotion
Watching youtube at the same time

NO GAMING at all is in mind

Brand: HP, Acer, Lenovo, Dell

Please guide me. Also are AMD a4 processors sufficient for these tasks in running parallel.

Thanks!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Increase budget to 24k and get Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (80E3014FIN) Rs.23880 Price in India - Buy Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (80E3014FIN) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

OP
I

iamzero

Broken In
In this budget can't i get a better INTEL one, just asking?
Also i hope running eclipse and multiple tasks won't hang down this system. I can buy this one if you say
Increase budget to 24k and get Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (80E3014FIN) Rs.23880 Price in India - Buy Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (80E3014FIN) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
In this budget can't i get a better INTEL one, just asking?
Also i hope running eclipse and multiple tasks won't hang down this system. I can buy this one if you say

Under 30k laptops aren't really performance oriented. You'll get similar performance with both intel and amd at this price. AMD might perform marginally better because of higher clocks and more cores.

$hadow

Geek in making
At this budget the tablets got the territory covered. Mind buying a tab with a wireless keyboard?

OP
I

iamzero

Broken In
Re: Laptop around Max 20k for Eclipse & android programming

Processor and RAM may be a bottleneck in the tablets. :|
Sorry tab won't do. Please suggest something. I have to take a decision soon

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry tab won't do. Please suggest something. I have to take a decision soon

any more suggestions or words of advise
just want things to run, eclipse and tutorial to work fine side by side. That's it. nothing else fancy

Top Bottom