laptop and other electronics from dubai

techbulb

eUREKA...
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
30k to 35k inr

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
multimedia consumption, basic office softwares (tally, word etc),little gaming dota2, cs, etc

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
120gb ssd for os , 1 tb hdd, 15 inch screen , intel i5, dedicated graphics if possible

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:dell, lenovo, hp
b. Dislike:

6) Anything else you would like to say?
i am going to dubai. i want to purchase laptop please suggest some good laptop configuratons that can be available there. and tips on wat to do and wat not to do while buying from dubai .and please tell me about laptop warranty situation too. and i would like to know wat other electronics i can buy from there which r cheaper there.

please reply fast i am going in july end thnx

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Its really hard to point out models here. Showrooms have limited availability compared to online stores. So just check out a few indian configs at that price and try to find similar ones there

Buy HP 14-AM081TU 14-inch Laptop (Core i5 6th Gen/4GB/1TB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Turbo Silver Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Buy Lenovo G50-80 80E502ULIN 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i3 5005U/4GB/1TB/Window 10 Home/ATI Exo Pro R5 M330 2GB Graphics), Black Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Buy Dell Inspiron 3542 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i3-4005U/4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 8.1/Intel HD Graphics 4400), Black Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Buy Lenovo Ideapad 300-15ISK 80Q700UVIH 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i5-6200U/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Silver Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Just a few models for reference.

Top Bottom