Lamborghini Unveils Gallardo Superleggera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hv always been a fan of Gallardo..Played NFS-MW(just a game) till the END with this..this car simply rocks..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^play GTR2 & race with Lambo:twisted:

now you'll know its real power & handling charcteristics:wink:

GTR2 is a Simulation Racing Game, in which cars behave as the original REAL car.

so have Virtual fun driving Lambo.

NFS is a arcade game, i can beat you in a race with a VW Golf:D

s18000rpm said:
^

NFS is a arcade game, i can beat you in a race with a VW Golf:D
U're Welcome.But I m next to Invincible with Gallardo(With upgrades off course) In MW..NFS is the only series of which I hv finished all games..otherwise I s**K at FPS games :p...
Well I'll queue GTR in download tonight :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
not GTR, its GTR2:wink: (gtr 1 does not work whn u d/l it:D)

dude dont be so sure about NFS & Lambo:D, coz there's hardly any difference in handling, power.... between any of the cars:D.

i'm sure i can beat a fully pimped Lambo with any other pimped car, like VW Golf, Fiat Punto...:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
alok4best said:
U're Welcome.But I m next to Invincible with Gallardo(With upgrades off course) In MW..NFS is the only series of which I hv finished all games..otherwise I s**K at FPS games :p...
Well I'll queue GTR in download tonight :)
You are not the only guy here who sucks in FPS.:DNot me I am a FPS PRO:p:p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ya Pro.:D

i know you refered it to me, :D, i havent played any FPS till date (except FEAR & COD both for total of 1hr:p ), so you cant say i suck or 'm noob... in it :p:p:p.
its just that my current PC cant handle them:oops:

but i can confidently say you suck in racing... BIG TIME:D:D:D:D:D.

to prove it, just find any of these games & come online or set some lap times. i'll break ur noob record like a piece of ............cake:p
-F1 '99-'02
-CMR 04/05
-Evolution GT
-Toca Race Driver3
-MotoGP 2/3
-NFS (1-9) :D

s18000rpm said:
dude dont be so sure about NFS & Lambo:D, coz there's hardly any difference in handling, power.... between any of the cars:D.

i'm sure i can beat a fully pimped Lambo with any other pimped car, like VW Golf, Fiat Punto...:D
But Still Everyone prefers a particular Car and does best with it..Like in UNDERGROUND my fav was Mazda Miata MX-5..

And yes I feel like vomiting if I play FPS continuosly for say one hour...Till date I hv only Succeeded in Half Life 1+2 and Quake 3..no other FPS games..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i guess we both agree on one thing - FPS:D

but some FPS are really awesome, will be trying those by next weekend:D

^^^^^...yeah..but for coming Racing games I need to upgrade my hardware...The last game that run perfectly on my AGP was MW...Carbon Demo didnt run on my PC..and I never tried full version..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom