L720 or wait for L725?

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Looking to buy a WP8 mobile for around 15-16 K. need a change from my 2.3 GB Samsung galaxy s (still works awesome:))

I have the Nokia Lumia 720 in my sight, but the phone is more than an year old. Since the L525 came out with upgraded Ram, i was hoping for a successor to the L720 maybe with a better screen and such. But no official news or leaks as of now. Some sites are suggesting that the Lumia code-named 'Moneypenny' will be the L725 with maybe dual sim slot, some say its the new L635. Then again will it be priced round about 15-16 K?
So should i wait for the official announcement for the L725, if and whether it will be. Or go for the L720?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Lumia with 512 MB ram is very smooth to operate so no point for waiting for 1 GB ram version of lumia 720.But if you play games i would suggest you to get android.

OP
true_lies

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Not much of a gamer on my phone, for that i have my Asus Tab with Tegra 3. Only play games on phone when i don't have the Tab or when my nephew/niece wants to.
The main use of my phone is calls with some multitasking (Browsing, YouTube, Music, IMs etc).

Plus, which windows apps use 1 GB Ram i wonder?

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ Not a single App completely uses the 1 GB.Every process running consumes memory. More RAM more multitasking and less lag.

Top Bottom