King of Hollywood Comedy

Who is the King of Hollywood Comedy ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I just watched this funny movie, Big Stan which has Rob Schneider in the lead role. Rob Schneider has played lead roles in a lot of other funny movies like the animal, the bench warmers, etc. But so do Jim Carey, Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy and so on. So I just want to know, who does the digit club think is the real king of Hollywood comedy ?

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Lolz ,, u kidding right .... Jim carey , robin williams & eddie murphy are tolerable as comedians ....as for rest of the list i cant watch half the movies with these guys ....

As for my favorite ::its rowan atkinson AKA mr.bean ....even though his gigs are repetitive hes just too damn funny ...

Lolz ,, u kidding right .... Jim carey , robin williams & eddie murphy are tolerable as comedians ....as for rest of the list i cant watch half the movies with these guys ....

As for my favorite ::its rowan atkinson AKA mr.bean ....even though his gigs are repetitive hes just too damn funny ...

Thats your opinion ...... You should also respect others for having theirs

While Atkinson's comedies in the small screen are unrivaled , his movies have been very disappointing to say the least , when compared to somebody like say Jim Carey ..... But then again thats my opinion ;-)

So its really not fair to criticize/mock the others for their opinions

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
sorry if i offended anyone but was not trying to force my choice,,, i am saying that the list is and will be incomplete ,,, some like black/satirical comedy ,, some like romantic comedy ,, some like sexcomedies ... to say that some fella is the king of COMEDY is unfair ...

as far as the list is concerned IMHO most of the actors are for run of the mill comedies (whatever that maybe) ..... CIAO

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
The reason I didn't put up charlie chaplin or groucho marx or the three stooges is that I'm looking for a different genre of comedy which is mostly current and slapstick. Also my choices were limited by the no. of poll options. Sacha Boren has only 1 movie to his credit so can't be included as the others are seen in a series of comedy films.

Anil Kapoor !

WTF ??? How do I put up an "I'm with stupid smiley" next to my reply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom