KGB Archiver, incredible.....my god!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms_solver

In the zone
Not good for compressing jpg, mpg, mp3 files (as they are already compressed), this program is only good for compressing huge collections of text files, word files, excel files and likes.

Takes long time to compress and decompress, WinRar is fast

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hey,
I cannot find the post where Office 2006 was linked for download in KGB format of 2 MB... :roll: The archive isn't working stating the problem:

"OSetup.dll digital signature does not validate or it is not present"...

Please help guys... :(

Vyasram

The pWnster
uharc is better in compression to time ratio. Needs drastic improvements in speed b4 it can b used in "normal" pcs

casanova

The Frozen Nova
the download link is not working. Can someone provide a valid download link.

Vyasram said:
uharc is better in compression to time ratio. Needs drastic improvements in speed b4 it can b used in "normal" pcs
Wud be giving this a try to. I think its time 4 me to shift from WinRAR

Ashis

In the zone
I C history Repits itself!
It is same as MP3....But In nere future we will C more of such programes!
When Condition favores them (Better Hardwares)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
KGB Archiver's new homepage is *kgbarchiver.sourceforge.net/ and tests are now at *kgbarchiver.sourceforge.net/en/tests.php

Techinator

Broken In
hey,

i tried to compress a 1.5 gb file. i dont know what hapened my expected compression time was some centuries. this is good for saving bandwidth but u need to have a number crunching machine to use the downloads.

i am trying t figure out what went wrong

jay4u

In the zone
charangk said:
godsownman said:
WOW,

From now onwards all torrents should have their movies, games, softwares etc uploaded after being compressed with this .

Thinking aloud ,

BSNL's 1 GB will be an impossible target in a month if everybody uses this compression tool.

Rightly said godsownman . Imagine how much bandwidth can be saved . Download the compressed file and extract it with your own Pace .

but dude who is going to post the file you want in such a format....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom