Keyboard within Rs. 1000-1500

masterkd

Padawan
Mechanical keyboard suggestion as cheap as possible

My Razer Cyclosa have lot of keys jammed. Please advice a good keyboard (definitely other than Razer) within Rs. 1000-1500.
Also what's the cheapest but good mechanical keyboard? Does it worth to spend on mechanical keyboard rather than a normal one?

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
If you're lucky, you can find TVS-e Gold Bharat keyboards for as low as ₹1600 to ₹1700. That's the cheapest mechanical keyboard and is completely worth it. (Typing this from one ;) )

OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
If you're lucky, you can find TVS-e Gold Bharat keyboards for as low as ₹1600 to ₹1700. That's the cheapest mechanical keyboard and is completely worth it. (Typing this from one ;) )

Does it have media keys for volume up, down and mute?

OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
In that case I will have to skip this one. What is the best rubber dome keyboard in this budget?

OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
alright I am searching and searching and none of the cheap keyboards I find in my budget suits my need.
Also I am really frustrated using the on screen keyboard for typing and it is hell lot of time waste.
Now I like to bump up my budget to go for expensive mechanical keyboard.
But will it serve me for a very long time like 10 years without any issue? My room gets too much dust and need to clean my keyboard like every day. I will definitely use some keyboard cover but it will never be enough.

So considering all the above what is the cheapest and very good, durable mechanical keyboard?
1. Preferably Brown. Red an Black is fine as well. I don't like Blue that much.
2. Must have volume control keys
3. Having backlight is a real plus
4. Do not need macro function

I like the Steelseries G6V2 which I guess the cheapest suits me. Unfortunately it doesn't have backlight.
Please suggest.

OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
So after a lot of searching I shortlisted below ones. Please suggest to finalize.
I would have gone for Logitech G710+, unfortunately Logitech didn't launch that in India.

Logitech G105Rs. 3339 from Prime
SteelSeries 6GV2Rs. 5999 from SD
CM Storm Rapid IRS. 7549 from SD
Corsair Vengeance K70Rs. 9950 from e-bay(ITWares)

Also I still have the question does it REALLY worth spending the extra money for a mechanical keyboard?

Last edited:
Top Bottom