keyboard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

upendra_gp

In the zone
i recently got a new pc . it doesn't have ps2 port so he used ps2 to usb converter to connect kb and mouse. now sometimes the keyboard is lit up but it is non functional and same for mouse. i have to detach and reatach for it to work. also suppose if i press two keys they don't work. and f i press one key i.e. hold it it stops after a second or so. this is really irritating since i am unable to play games. everything is in warranty. please help me!!!!

Last edited:
OP
U

upendra_gp

In the zone
he changed it but still the problem persists. HE says that there's a problem with Graphics Card! he said that the game doesn't support the graphics card and keyboard combo!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . somehow i controlled my laughter. but please trell me what to do to tackle the problem. Do u know what he showed to me to tell that the keyboard works. He navigated through the icons on the desktop! I am clueless please help!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well it could be some hardware incompatibility.(i have no idea what)

few years back, my pc wouldnt boot up when i connected a certain logitech wireless KB. it would progress forward from the bios page only on plugging out the ps/2 KB connector. never solved that problem.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
i gaurantee this is incompatibility issue, yeah there may be problem with adapter. I mean signals aren't properly processed as it would work.

you must contact vendor for better results, as the system is under warranty naaa.

ask vendor, wht a hell he had done.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom