Keyboard help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Dear Friends,

Below you all can see the image of a keyboard. The model no. of this keyboard is FK - 8500 and is known as office keyboard also.
Manufactured by Focus Electronic, Taiwan.

*img108.imageshack.us/img108/806/officekb7ir.th.jpg

The problem is I need to buy this keyboard immdiately.

So, please help me locate a dealer /vendor /shop in India, where I can buy this keyboard from.

Please help me.

shovik

Banned
I didn't understand that why do you buy this keyboard only??? You can many other office keyboards within a decent price from well-known manufacturers..
Check out the following:
*www.techcomindia.com/itemdetail.asp?Cat=KEYBOARDS&CatID=57&prodid=493&ProdName=SSD-KB-980
*www.techcomindia.com/itemdetail.asp?Cat=KEYBOARDS&CatID=57&prodid=492&ProdName=SSD-KB-880
*www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Keyboard/Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=2203
*www.geniusnet.com.tw/product/product-1.asp?pdtno=46

All these keyboards are easily available in India and their price ranges from Rs.600-Rs.1350.

Regards,
Shovik.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
You can buy a good keyboard & mouse combination like Microsoft or Logitech.
Logitech has a keyboard for all users from a normal user-type keyboard, to
sophisticated keyboard for demanding people like you.

ECE0105

In the zone
Doesn't look like a real one.... Are YOu really sure abt this company?????

Like the other's said, you can go for Microsoft or Logitech Keyboards, they are great to use.... Incase you also want great reliability, go for the Mechanical Keyboards from TVS... Though they do not have the extra shortcut keys as on the new Multimedia Keyboards, they work really well...

But, incase of a membrane keyboard, make sure that you go for those models that have the spill protect feature.... Never know when u drop coffee on them....

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
ECE0105 said:
Doesn't look like a real one.... Are YOu really sure abt this company?????

Like the other's said, you can go for Microsoft or Logitech Keyboards, they are great to use.... Incase you also want great reliability, go for the Mechanical Keyboards from TVS... Though they do not have the extra shortcut keys as on the new Multimedia Keyboards, they work really well...

But, incase of a membrane keyboard, make sure that you go for those models that have the spill protect feature.... Never know when u drop coffee on them....

Well My friends, This is a REAL keyboard and unfortunately I already have this keyboard, but the problem is now this keyboard is out-of-order, some keys are not working.

Now, you will ask then when can't I buy it again ? right ? Because I got this keyboard with an HCL PC some 4 or 5 years back. Now, HCL itself does not have this keyboard.

Hence, I was looking for any shop which has this keyboard. Anyway, I was able to find a shop in PAKISTAN, Can I buy from them ?

Secondly, Please suggest me which Microsoft keyboard should I buy, (Price no problem). How about Microsoft Windows Media Keyboard ? has anyone used it and can it be used with Windows XP Home and Professional also.

Please help me decide.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Found the keyboard on the net but the company has contact info in Taiwan and China only... *www.focus.com.tw/inner2.php?proSN=43 is the link to the product you have displayed... I very much doubt that you can get it easily in India...

For office purposes, I think the keyboard with most shortcuts would be Techcom's office keyboards at *www.techcomindia.com/displayitem.asp?CatID=57&Cat=KEYBOARDS

Logitech has an awesome keyboard in *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2166,CONTENTID=10717 but it is more aligned for gaming...

And of course, when it comes to integrating with Windows, MS keyboards are great, and come with Office XP integration such as the model *www.activewin.com/reviews/hardware/keyboards/ms/office_keyboard/index.shtml

For Logitech and Microsoft, contact your local dealer - they should be able to get a model for you...
For Techcom, try to find nearest authorised dealer (check their website)...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom