Keyboard and Gaming Mouse

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Hi,
I am planning to buy a nice gaming mouse and a keyboard. Please suggest. I am thinking of G400 as the mouse and confused about the keyboard. Some of the keyboard I am thinking of are

Logitech Gaming Keyboard G105 Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com

Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com

Please suggest me something and also a place to buy from online.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
No idea about the keyboards you have mentioned but +1 for your choice of mouse i.e. g400. Excellent mouse total bang for the bucks.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
How is *www.flipkart.com/razer-lycosa-gami...ZKYN&ref=e1579668-ae20-4862-93bb-ce50ddad8234

Liked the headphone and USB in the keyboard..

Please suggest

<BUMP>

Any one with suggestion for the keyboard and also a better place to buy from..

Any one ready to give suggestions...

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
You may consider this.
Cyborg R.A.T 3 Gaming Mouse

I repeat, DO NOT GO FOR RAZER.
You'll encounter problems in Razer soon enough.
Logitech G105 is the best gaming keyb for 3k range.

SunE

Professional Newbie
G105 + G400 is the combo to go for!

Oh and don't forget to add a Razer goliathus pad :D

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
RAT3 is around 3.5k, totally worth it. You may consider it, otherwise, razer Death Adder!(the only razer product worth in your budget)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
If you can extend the budget than you can grab a Logitech G510 keyboard. That keyboard is also very good. What is your budget for keyboard because Corsair some months ago launched mechanical keyboards. :)

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
If you can extend the budget than you can grab a Logitech G510 keyboard. That keyboard is also very good. What is your budget for keyboard because Corsair some months ago launched mechanical keyboards. :)

Well I am a fan of mechanical keyboard but my budget is around 3k for keyboard and something around 2.5k for mouse. For mouse i am thinking of G400 but confused for the keyboard. G510 is out of my budget in this case.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
As for keyboard look for Logitech G105 and Logitech G110.:)

Which one to go for... price difference is almost 1300... 110 definately looks better and have added USB and Audio pins... but does that worth the price. Is there a good difference in the build and experience

Also... can anyone suggest a good site for online order... FLIPKART is a lot overpriced.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Finally bought
G110 Keyboard from PrimeABGB for 3,687.00 + 160.00 Shipping
G400 from Theitwares in Ebay for 1,644.06 + 105 coupon

Top Bottom