Keep Bluetooth OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JamesTryForYou

Hi all after so many searches i had found a software called____________:)eek:Oops srry i cant name it). This software actually does
1>Bluejacking
2>making remote calls
3>completely handles your mobile
4>ring your phone
5>make it vibrate
6>Read your sms
7>write new
There's more too

So i am sharing this cuz i personally used this software for a month now and only reason for sharing with you is that....Today i saw a same topic being discussed on "INDIA TV" . And the guy addressed as software engineer was actually using that software.(Oh damn i cant name the software)...

If you get the software somewhere, by default you cant access other mobile without their authentication. And as the matter of fact you can fully access any Sony Ericsson Mobile phones with that software(again it needs authentication) , but it doesn't work on Symbian phones except for a few remote calls.

I tested on Nokia N72 i found that i can only make calls. One more thing you cant see the real time screen of the person you are jacking. You have to just visualize it. Yeah Symbian users dont feel safe, their is one great addition to the software that is you know programming scripts, you can add custom hacks to the software.

So once again dont keep your Bluetooth off.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
its calld some BTinfo or somethin...lolz
neways.. it cant harm unless u pair ur device

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
U must b talking abt Super Bluetooth Hack. No mattr wht ne1 says, as of today, thr is no software which can hack n perform all d functions u hav mentioned on a Nokia phone (N Series n E Series).

I hav dat s/w. n I cudnt hack into N72 using N73 n vice versa. But both N series phone cud hack into SE.

So it wrks amazingly well 4 hacking SE phones.

But 4 dis s/w. to wrk, u need to allow d odr person to access ur cell by accepting his request.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
its fun to play around wid it...
thts all..
doesnt cause ne permanent damage

Pathik

Google Bot
yup super bt hack is too old.. And it works only wit paired se fones.. These india tv people start showing evy little app as a big threat..

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ah my friend tried to use this one on me but he instead got scared seeing my phone's name. I forgot to change it from 'Virus' back to normal after trying to scare a few people at the theatre, and it saved me :mrgreen:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
aur kuch kaam nahi hai to create sensation.. so they scare ppl with bt hackin n all
man m usin bt to control my pc since last month..... whts the big deal.. if sm1 is soo stupid to keep bt switched on foreverm his cell deserves to b hacked

looksvivek

Broken In
Media, especially Indian media, always sensationalizes everything. Secondly, Pravas its really tiring when you dont name the app.. seems like the application is lord voldemort ("he-who-must-not-be-named") form harry potter for you.:D ;)

I dont pair my phone with anyone, thats enough security.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
arey yaar.. google things lik bluetooth hack
or smthing on those lines... lik SUPER Bluetooth hack

hey m not naming any softs, just google thse keywords buddy :D

waise ek law abiding citizen k cell mein iss type ke softs nahi hone chahiye.. i believ this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom