K 810 i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anand_RF

Journeyman
pauljose said:
Hi is any1 using the SE 810 i. How is it? Any problems so far?
I actually freaked out when I saw the thread title. I thought SE had lined up the successor to K790/800i. No, it isn't K810i, its K790 or K800i
K790 - EDGE without 3G
K800 - 3G

Yes, these phones have had lots of problems since release, most prominent being an itchy keypad and a poor camera cover. It is supposed to be very loose and slides off even when its in your pocket. And the keypad - many people have reported problems with it. Just google "K790 problems" and you'll get many results. Hopefully they'll be fixed in the next shipments.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, I think the guy is talking about W810i. It is a good phone but, IMHO, is a waste of money W700i offers almost the same set of features at a lower price and therefore, offers more value for money. The W810i scores over it in the following aspects:
1. Better looks (the most visible difference)
2. Higher capacity memory card
3. Supports EDGE
4. Camera has Autofocus
Compare the prices of both and if you feel that you are willing to shell out the extra bucks for W810i, go for it.

harmads

Journeyman
Yea all said is right about W810i.. though one point which is overlooked by people is that this phone is Qudaband and others are not. For an international traveller its a big plus !! For someone who will use its features to fullest, the FM,Walkman and Camera are excellent.. prices have come down quite bit now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom