bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just Cause 3: Multiplayer is coming to Steam
Nanos Framework's Multiplayer mod is becoming an official add-on
On July 20th, Nanos Frameworks' Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod will become an official add-on for the Steam version of the game, allowing PC players to officially/freely make use of popular modification.

Steam integration will make the installation process much easier, with the mod itself taking up between 300MB and 1GB of storage space according to the mod's official Steam Page.

Just Cause 3 Multiplayer mod is a free fan-created project bringing an explosive and highly customizable multiplayer to the critically acclaimed action sandbox game. Get ready for countless hours of hilarious brawls, stunts, and races with hundreds of other players!

For a more detailed list of the current options and instructions on how to install and play the mod, please see our FAQ on the Steam discussion board here: (insert URL here)

We at Nanos are an enthusiastic team of coders from Germany, Austria and the UK who have worked towards releasing Just Cause 3 Multiplayer for more than a year. Our goal is to bring multiplayer to the next level by allowing the players themselves to build upon our work!

KEY FEATURES:

• Battle, race, chase and play tag with fighter jets with up to hundreds of players per server.
  • Enjoy community created game modes, ensuring a constantly evolving play set.
  • Countless hours of fun including racing, deathmatch, skydiving, free roam, etc.
  • Don’t see the game mode you want? Make one!
  • State-of-the-art synchronization helps reduce lag to a minimum.

Below are the PC system requirements for Just Cause 3 Multiplayer, which is the same as the requirements for vanilla Just Cause 3, with the mod only requiring additional system storage. Even so expect framerates to be lower with additional players on-screen, especially during intensive scenes with additional explosions or other activity.

MINIMUM:
OS: Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit OS required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k, 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 300 MB available space

RECOMMENDED:
OS: Vista SP2 / Windows 7.1 SP1 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) / AMD R9 290 (4GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space

Source:
*www.overclock3d.net/news/software/just_cause_3_multiplayer_is_coming_to_steam/1

Great news!!

JC3 was a great game, the one thing it was lacking was MP. I have a feeling now JC3's price might increase a bit in India, even the sale price.

gameranand

Living to Play
Aye it was a blast indeed. This is good thing that this mod is coming to PC as it will extend the lifetime of this game even more now. JC2 MP mod was a good reason that JC2 survived for so long.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
There is more to games than just graphics. People these days give too much importance due to which games publishers focus on graphics rather on good stories and game mechanics. No wonder we get sequels with story added as a afterthought instead of New IPs.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
People these days. I still play decade old games because of their story and game play.
There is more to games than just graphics. People these days give too much importance due to which games publishers focus on graphics rather on good stories and game mechanics. No wonder we get sequels with story added as a afterthought instead of New IPs.

Guys don't get me wrong, I still play VC, SA, Swat, Mafia 1 & 2 sometimes. I have played Mafia 1 and 2 for like a million times. Yes their graphics are nothing as compared to GTA V but atleast they can be ignored keeping in mind the storyline and the game. Coming to JC 2, I don't leave or delete any game without fully completing it but the I found the graphics and the storyline to be pretty ordinary so I deleted it. Same was the case with Mad Max game, graphics were good but I found the storyline and gameplay pretty crap so it was deleted too. I am a big fan of MM movie series though. Mafia 3 has great graphics but again storyline and gameplay is bad, I have completed like 50% of the missions but I haven't deleted it yet. I have kept it for the time when I have completed other games or I have no movies to watch. I guess to each its own.
@Stormbringer what is IP that you have mentioned?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
IP = Intellectual Property . Also Just Cause Series is a sandbox type of game with focus on gameplay and fun. You can jump off a plane and do crazy stuff like that. Stories were never the focus.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Steam cannot save the game after the 1st achievement. I think it saves automatically but it isn't saving at all.
I am also getting low Memory warning before even I start to play.
Guys, I have 8GB of ram. Is it not sufficient.

Top Bottom