Just Cause 2

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just Cause 2 is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Avalanche Studios, published by Eidos Interactive,[4] and distributed by Square Enix. It is the sequel to the 2006 video game Just Cause.[5][6]
Just Cause 2 employs the Avalanche Engine 2.0, an updated version of the engine used in Just Cause.[6] The game is set on the other side of the world from the original Just Cause, on the fictional island of Panau. The island is located in the south-east of Asia. Panau has varied terrain, from desert to alpine to rainforest. Rico Rodriguez returns as the protagonist, aiming to overthrow the evil dictator Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon

The game Has something to hook you on for couple of hours.Its a really fun game.
Like you can jump from a moving boat.And come down in a parachute

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just Cause 2 was the first game which I played.. after buying my New Rig/Graphics Card very memorable game.. I still have loads of missions to complete.. currently busy with BF3 so im not playing Just Cause 2..

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just Cause 2 was the first game which I played.. after buying my New Rig/Graphics Card very memorable game.. I still have loads of missions to complete.. currently busy with BF3 so im not playing Just Cause 2..

Same here.
It was the first game i played with my new graphic card.

koolent

Youngling
Aah.. Just a gr8 gam, gr8 gfx.. I wonder when I'll get my graphics..

Just Cause is a really spmething different in all matters..

utkarsh73

In the zone
The game is very good if you don't mind unrealistic actions and all. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, baring some of those unrealistic action, game is awesome. But most of the gameplay is consumed in increasing "chaos" rather than in the missions. Thing I liked most about this game is that you can drive/ride/fly any vehicle ranging from cars to bikes to ATVs to boats to Jet Fighters to helicopters(even autorickshaws :-D). Just go to a airport, get into a plane and take it to the sky.
And navigation using Grappling hook and parachute is brilliant and faster than any land vehicle.

Maddd

The Witcher
Its a great fun to just spread chaos and complete the missions.
The thing I like the most is to use grappling hook and parachute to move to any place and its very fast too!

koolent

Youngling
^^ and ooh, oooh..

The agency Gyrocopter is a must.. all the vehicles except that dirt bike are awesome

Alok

Adventurer
Good fun it was, beautiful as well. But mountains were pretty empty imo.

JC3 should feature livestock in jungles and mountains.

gameranand

Living to Play
For chasing and moving fast I prefer bikes alongwith parachutes. Combine them and no one can shoot and touch you.

rikkuartz

Broken In
its a great game.... loads of mindless action... fun to play.

everyone should try those small planes that u get delivered...its great to travel!

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Enjoying Playing just cause2...Loved the mission of climbing the buliding.
And pulling a car with the tractor

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Enjoying Playing just cause2...Loved the mission of climbing the buliding.
And pulling a car with the tractor

yup that was awesome i remember .. after this mission i dont know where to go...

the best think i liked is that its menu is very eye catching..

amjath

Human Spambot
just saw the gameplay on youtube ll play once i get my rig.

The jump he makes and the stunt made me lol

i think it has one of the good gun shooting sounds

sarthak

In the zone
Just Cause 2.................. a mind blowing game ! Some people are put-off by those unrealistic stunts, but I simply love them :) Seriously, which other game gives you the ability to grapple hook on the air plane you were just flying or give you unlimited parachutes ?

Top Bottom