jokes steam plays with its innocent dialup customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I just bought Orange Box, brought it hojme and popped in DVD 1.... It installed steam, and launched, trying to download something. I have dial up and it just sits at 0%....

Why does it need to download something, and how the heck do I install the games?

I just paid $50, if you tell me that I Have to download each game on Steam, then they are sending me all the games on disks by overnight shipping

Well the Steam download is not freaking going anywhere When I click steam it just starts downloading something.

biggest joke.

Okay, Steam updated, but now it opens a thing with the list of my games (after I entered the CD key) and I click install on Half Life 2 and it says "estimated download time 2 days x hours...." and then says all servers are busy...

How the heck do you install it from the DVD's???? I mean I have two DVD's so what the heck is on them....The only thing I can do is open Steam, and it tries to download the games...

allright guys i want to know as now i am also on a dial up connection should i get orange box.by reading various reviews it seems its a big pain to install it.

anyone here with a dial up connection have purchased it.

please post your comments.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Since you have a dial up connection you won't be able to enjoy TF2,which IMO is 60% of what the Orange box has to offer.I won't suggest you to buy it.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks for the replies.
well i dont care about tf2.what i want to play is hl2 series.so will i be able to install and play those properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom