james bond 007 nightfire problem please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
friends has anyone played the nightfire.if yes please help me. i have a problem in the second part of first mission where you have to take the photograph of every women.well after receiving q gadgets from the waiter i dont find any options to photograph the women i mean how to photograph the women.please help me.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Just go to the women, press E, and the women will talk to you. At this time you can photograph them. Try to be directly infront of them always.:)

Now there is an Easter Egg in this stage. While you are in the hall with the women, use ur Specs, and change the view to infrared( I think you have to use the V key after wearing the Specs) and you can enjoy a nice view :D

S

shashank_digitreader

Lucky_star said:
Just go to the women, press E, and the women will talk to you. At this time you can photograph them. Try to be directly infront of them always.:)

Now there is an Easter Egg in this stage. While you are in the hall with the women, use ur Specs, and change the view to infrared( I think you have to use the V key after wearing the Specs) and you can enjoy a nice view :D

hehe kooooooooooooool!, saw this in the movie(spec one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom