I've got the world's longest tongue !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
German schoolgirl Annika Irmler has licked her way into the Guinness Book of Records with her whopping seven centimetre tongue.

Here's a world record to set tongues wagging.

*news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1645000/images/_1646912_tongueruler300.jpg

Read More... *news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/world/newsid_1646000/1646912.stm

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Choto ka sabse badaa... that's what i also thought.... well we now have proof that talking(tongue wagging) is actually an exercise... the more u talk.. the more u exercise ur tongue... the more longer it grows :D... & it could in fact get us records :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
koolbluez said:
Choto ka sabse badaa... that's what i also thought.... well we now have proof that talking(tongue wagging) is actually an exercise... the more u talk.. the more u exercise ur tongue... the more longer it grows :D... & it could in fact get us records :D

kya baraa :shock:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
shantanu said:
i was thinking what will happen when she will (urgggg) (smooch someone) :D(SPAM in random news)
bad thinking moderators should be banned for spamming now. :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ahem . I too have a long toung :D , I show it and scare/surprise my collegues :p . Also I can touch my nose with my toung :p

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
:shock: :shock:
waise pehele me too thought that CHOTO CHEETA HAS LONGEST..................................(DIRTY MIND ) TONGUE

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i take gr8 pride in telling ppl of my asset or should i say frontset:D

too bad i can't post a pic here,u'll need a ultra widescreen display for that like the one in the ad they used to show(16:9):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom