Its Urgent!!!!monitor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjodh

Broken In
i have samsung samtron monitor running windows 98.i accidently changed iits refresh rate and am not able to revert it back.it says sync out of range.pls help me.i have intel 945 inbuilt graphics.even the safe mode doesnt open.it also gives the msg.sync out of range.win xp works fine.the monitor menu doesnt give any option of frequncy.
plsssssss hlp me asap.ITS VERY URGENT.

kirtan

Journeyman
hey i don't know whether this will work or not but bother to give this a try.try booting into the win98 in safe mode.I'm sure that win98 will load.Once this is done go and change the refresh rate to the 60Hz.

Third Eye

gooby pls
ranjodh said:
i have samsung samtron monitor running windows 98.i accidently changed iits refresh rate and am not able to revert it back.it says sync out of range.pls help me.i have intel 945 inbuilt graphics.even the safe mode doesnt open.it also gives the msg.sync out of range.win xp works fine.the monitor menu doesnt give any option of frequncy.
plsssssss hlp me asap.ITS VERY URGENT.

Check the monitor manual to solve this problem.You must find solution on it.

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
win 98 doesnt boot in safe mode and i hv lost the manual.pls help.if someone has the manual,pls see and tell.its samtron 15 inch crt.

assasin

Banned
Just connect another monitor tour pcwhich has a higher frequency range and then change the freq from the display control pannel.Else just reinstall windows.But dude how did u manage to get audio and video drivers for Intel 945 for Win 98???????

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
i couldnt find a single monitor with 85hz refresh rate in my locality.can u tell me which monitor has that so that i can try to find the monitor.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
assasin said:
But dude how did u manage to get audio and video drivers for Intel 945 for Win 98???????

I am also with Intel 945 Board.....and this board can load Windows 2000 as the oldest OS....I heard even Intel 915 never load the Windows 98 OS & 865 can run 98 in hdd legacy mode but that is not error free.

So ranjodh can you please tell what you did with your bios or other thing (tweak) that windows 98 run your Intel 945 Series.

I don't care if audio driver is load or not but the Video driver and Chipset inf file must be ok.

Intel driver download page only provide MS windows 2000 driver.
Where you get the driver for Window 98?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom