It's too much now....:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Majority of such posts are by (maybe automatic or someone behind it) users with posts 0 or so. I mean first post -> spam -> done kinda thing.

I think if the admin do something to make it like the posts by new members (with post count less than 10 or so) need to be approved for that to appear in forum.

I think that will stop at least 90% of these spam posts.

[Edit]

LOL, sorry now only I see Bandu already suggested that.

[/Edit]
I'd suggest that members with less than post count of 20 not be allowed to post/attach pictures and links. That would at least mitigate the problem till the admins decide to haf captcha during registration.

Crazykiller

Banned
I'd suggest that members with less than post count of 20 not be allowed to post

How will they increase their post count then?

A simple solution is
To Increase The No. of Moderators
and
to bridge the
Member-Moderator-Admin Gap

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
How will they increase their post count then?

A simple solution is
To Increase The No. of Moderators
and
to bridge the
Member-Moderator-Admin Gap

LOL!! Posting half a quote!! :lol:
This is what infra_red_dude said, in full:

I'd suggest that members with less than post count of 20 not be allowed to post/attach pictures and links. That would at least mitigate the problem till the admins decide to haf captcha during registration.

:|

Crazykiller

Banned
I thought attach pictures and links is other sentence.

Some new possible Spammer coming up

Name:robert
Name:holiety
Got this throuch Who's Online

utsav

damn busy...
^^LoL! YOU PHAIL!
Atleast you dont have threads on love stories, school discussions and kids talking about television serials over there!

that forum is sh!t u knw, ppl r over thr just to sell there old hardware and buy new, thats like a fishmarket or junkyard u can say, TE is too formal type of forum without any life, here in TDF we guys r like one family , i never get this feeling on TE,

Last edited:
that forum is sh!t u knw, ppl r over thr just to sell there old hardware and buy new, thats like a fishmarket or junkyard u can say, TE is too formal type of forum without any life, here in TDF we guys r like one family , i never get this feeling on TE,
+1
TE is waaaay to mature for us TDF g33ks :D

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I guess this thread has served it's purpose. Continue in the suggestions threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom