issue while installing windows 7

crazypal24x7

Broken In
Hi guys

Just bought mah new machine and the experience is not good, I had installed windows 7 32 bit but had to reinstall it with 64 bit to get full ram support , I was succesful in that too but due i to some reason I had to reinstall windows 7 so I used hiren boot cd and I guess dat has caused some issue to my SSD, trying to install windows 7. Getting error as error code 0xc0000005 plz check the installtion source, I tried installing using diff copies too and 32 bits, read few post and they sayi ts related to hdd or ram but I m damm confident its not true in my case, so if u have any input plz help me out

note : when I try to install windows 7 on my old hdd theres no prob

My config

I5 gigabyte b85 d3h
Kingstan 4 gb hyperx blu
120 gb ssd
Lg dvd

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
you did not specify the issue.
you should install 64 bit windows only. do not go for 32 bit. get a fresh copy and try again.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Are you reinstalling on a partition that already has earlier installed OS? Try a clean install.

Last edited:

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Get official version from here
*techverse.net/download-windows-7-iso-x86-x64-microsofts-official-servers/

Now in bios mode enable boot from flash/pen/USB drive

Get windows USB install tool!
Burn and boot from USB!

You are done!

Note:Don't Make partitions in SSD!
Make partitions in hard drive & don't forget to load drivers !

Genius-jatt

Broken In
Get official version from here
Download Official Windows 7 ISO ( 32bit / 64bit ) from Microsoft

Now in bios mode enable boot from flash/pen/USB drive

Get windows USB install tool!
Burn and boot from USB!

You are done!

Note:Don't Make partitions in SSD!
Make partitions in hard drive & don't forget to load drivers !
Good share dear thanks for link.

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
Thanks guys for all de inputs, finally got it solved, as I said the issue was with the SSD , hiren boot cd had messed up by drive, it wrongly formated mah drive, I needed to format my SSD and it formated mah old hdd , kinda in a mess now.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Thanks guys for all de inputs, finally got it solved, as I said the issue was with the SSD , hiren boot cd had messed up by drive, it wrongly formated mah drive, I needed to format my SSD and it formated mah old hdd , kinda in a mess now.

Burn clean install windows 7 on other PC!
Boot from CD and clean all partitions!
Then select SSD as primary partition(Don't make partitions in SSD!)!
Install and enjoy!

gameranand

Living to Play

When you are installing OS with more than 1 HDD, always disconnect the other HDDs on which you are not going to install the OS. Win messes up the boot drive as well. :)

Top Bottom