ISDN - Is it a worthy option ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VexByte

Norms Buster
One of my friends who is living in a rural area plans to take the BSNL ISDN connection since broadband/cable internet option is not available in that region and also since it's a remote area, the Broadband availability is still a distant dream for atleast 5 years.

So is ISDN a viable option now taking into consideration cost, speed etc ?

If anyone has any experience with ISDN, please share it. ;)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
what about CDMA option ?? BSNL / TATA / Reliance they all have CDMA option, and as far as i know last when i checked 115KBPS CDMA internet was free on BSNL....

in case of Reliance or TATA there is plans starting from Rs. 0 monthly rental up to Rs. 1500 /- unlimited !!

OP
V

VexByte

Norms Buster
saurav_cheeta said:
what about CDMA option ?? BSNL / TATA / Reliance they all have CDMA option, and as far as i know last when i checked 115KBPS CDMA internet was free on BSNL....

in case of Reliance or TATA there is plans starting from Rs. 0 monthly rental up to Rs. 1500 /- unlimited !!
Are you referring to connecting the Net using a CDMA enabled phone or using CDMA Data modem which is available from Reliance ?

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i had isdn conn b4 bb. no issues at all. very fast, very smooth, gets connected in a blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom