Is Tikona WI-BRO good?

ankushkool

Youngling
The plans are attractive with Unlimited 600Kbps plan for Rs.800pm, free wireless modem. The will give me a demo before i take the connection.

Any suggestions?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
the only major problem you are going to have is of the latency 4G networks give latencies like 200ms or so so online gaming will be a impossible task.... otherwise for the price they offer the plans are pretty good

kundalus

Broken In
Hi! i am using tikona wibro and its working really fine. I had few problems intially but then its working good now and also gives me speed as confirmed in my plan. the only thing is that their access point is just above my house.

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
was gettin really low speeds for past few days... plus frequent disconnection. right now everythin in fine! <fingers crossed>

*www.speedtest.net/result/771842225.png

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
again :(

*www.speedtest.net/result/771977660.png

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

*www.speedtest.net/result/771991177.png

INS-ANI

In the zone
I m using it.. and would recommend it to no one.. its ****.. they have poorly trained tech support team, inadequate workforce.. a complaint lodged today will probably be responded after 15 days...
make your choice!

mcwintek

Right off the assembly line
I just want to say one line from my experience of Tikona Internet connection - It is better to not have Internet connection than having a Tikona Internet connection. :-x :-x :-x

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
+1 to above post, I had it and hated it, the antenna was right above my flat, and still the signal strength was only 17% :| I requested disconnection, but they didn't take any action. They called the next month to remind me to pay the bill.

The poor unsuspecting bill collector went back to his office with money, a motherload of CAT5 cable, and a NanoStation2 :)

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
was facing the same issue... but after months of complaining got a nano station installed n now am getting really good download speeds 30-40 (have 300kbps unlimited) so am happy right now... they even charged me half for last two months so nothing 2 complain right now :)

Top Bottom