Is this possible?

SahilAr

In the zone
I saw very interesting deals on amazon wireless,after seeing them i am thinking that is it possible:
To get that note 2 for some 100$ and ship it to us address and via us can it be shipped to india?
If(any how)they could be shipped to india,can they be unlocked??
Will anyone get future updates,if unlocking is done?

bittutora

Broken In
Many people think like this when they visit websites of Verizon and AT&T and thier eyes sparkle with joy (mee too) but its not the way to go!

It can be done but you will be charged with custom duties as soon as it lands at the Airport before clearance and some other stuff. And also remember that with the custom duties it'll be rounded off,nearly to the same amount that the phone actually is of in India. So my suggestion would be to not opt for any such things that might get you into trouble.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
I don't think Amazon will ship USA carrier locked phones to India.
No,no!!
I am asking about the via via process..
I mean is it possible that amazon could ship the product to usa address and from usa,can the product be shipped to India,like sarath had done with the nexus device?

itsrijo

Right off the assembly line
No,no!!
I am asking about the via via process..
I mean is it possible that amazon could ship the product to usa address and from usa,can the product be shipped to India,like sarath had done with the nexus device?

there are plenty of parcel forwarding services in the u.s like reship shipitto ...etc

parcel forward from usa - Google Search

Top Bottom