Is this HDMI cable good?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I was looking for a 5 meter HDMI cable to connect my PC with my TV, and not interested in spending a lot. So was looking for cheap ones, and found this, High Speed Flat 5M Hdmi 1080P Cable V1 4 LCD TV PC Laptop 5 Meter V1 4A | eBay

The only problem with it that it is not braided? Do you guys think that could be a problem? I mean the durability factor? I would really like it to last two years at least.

TIA.

PS : I would really appreciate some opinions before midnight today, cause I have an eBay coupon which will expire after that time :p

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Braided or not the quality will be there to last at least 2 years or more.I have a 2 meters Bluerigger braided HDMI cable which I can sell for Rs.800.If you are inerested PM me.ok.

This one here:*www.bluerigger.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=1&catid=1&prodid=1

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
take a look at this:
*www.theitbazaar.com/index.php?rout...=63_78&product_id=810&sort=p.price&order=DESC
a small review here:
LINETEK HDMI To HDMI Male Cable 1.4 Ver (4.5 Meter) from Linetek | HDMI Cables | electronics-store | HomeShop18.com

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks guys. [MENTION=105611]bavusani[/MENTION] : Thanks for your offer, but 2 meter won't cut for me, and it's kinda pricey for a 2 meter one. [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] : That one looks really good, but I would have ordered from eBay, and that particular one was not available there (the 1.3 version was available), so I was forced to order the one I mentioned in OP. Paid ₹ 499-200, i.e ₹ 299. Can't be any cheaper. If I don't like the quality then I will order Belkin one later.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Thanks guys. [MENTION=105611]bavusani[/MENTION] : Thanks for your offer, but 2 meter won't cut for me, and it's kinda pricey for a 2 meter one. [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] : That one looks really good, but I would have ordered from eBay, and that particular one was not available there (the 1.3 version was available), so I was forced to order the one I mentioned in OP. Paid ₹ 499-200, i.e ₹ 299. Can't be any cheaper. If I don't like the quality then I will order Belkin one later.

Why not go for the same one I went for? I can confirm it's of good quality. No signal loss whatsoever. 1k on FK. Belkin HDMI 5m.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Didn't wanna spend 1k dude, especially after seeing comments like there's no difference in picture quality between cheap and branded ones.

Top Bottom