Is this for real GT740 m in 38k lenovo laptop real or fake as survey shows,

jax4ever

Right off the assembly line
Iv'e been searching for laptop for gaming and app. development purposes my budget is 40k INR. A good GPU is critical requirement.
I saw this add on snapdeal for Lenovo S510p 59-383326 laptop. Amazing Specs and price. link given below

*www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-59383326-laptop-4th-gen/1201053107#buyMultiVendorBoxCont

Problem is on Graphics section is shows N14P-GV2 which is code name for GT 740M with 208k Architecture . Problem is at different online sites [tradeus.in] it shows N14M-GE which is code name for 720M. Also on lenovo site [india] ther's no 740GT in S510p series but only 720M and 383326 model is not displayed.

There's a significant difference in performance of both these Gpu's. As 740M is faser approx 45-55%.

Having this confusion i went nehru place and i surveyed all lenovo stores,
1st they do not have this model and what they had shown me is 720M but on a different Model with same config except GPU. It's been too much irritating that they had no knowledge of what they are selling. I like lenovo brand more than HP.
I'm getting same config in HP 15n-204TX but in 4.5k extra which exceeds budget plus i had bad experience with HP.
Pls. Help

Does reffered model of lenovo 59-383326 has GT 740? Yes or No or 1

Does reffered model of lenovo 59-383326 has GT 720? Yes or No or 2

Should better Go for 15n-204TX for 42k? [Same Config But Priecy] 3

Should better Go for 15n-209TX for 43k? [Same Config With 8.1 Windows and 1TB HDD Better Looks ] 4

Last edited:
OP
J

jax4ever

Right off the assembly line
I called lenovo so far what they had told me is This Model has n14m-GE which is GT 720m. So i'm buying HP 209TX is it best performer according to price??
Yes
or
No

Monk

Journeyman
Im hungry so i can order a Large pizza with all my favorite topping or i can order KFC's bucket. But do unicorns exits?
Yes
Or
No

sushovan

In the zone
@OP, the laptop comes with GT720M and not GT740M , lenovo has started spoofing customers everywhere like they removed FHD screen from Z510.

also, you should have posted this in laptop queries thread instead of creating a new thread which wouldnt serve much purpose since most of the so called "gurus" here only look for questionnaire regardless of what you write in first post :rolleyes:. like it doesnt matter to them even if you have already decided on a lappy and just wanna know whether the gpu is fake or real

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
@OP, the laptop comes with GT720M and not GT740M , lenovo has started spoofing customers everywhere like they removed FHD screen from Z510.

also, you should have posted this in laptop queries thread instead of creating a new thread which wouldnt serve much purpose since most of the so called "gurus" here only look for questionnaire regardless of what you write in first post :rolleyes:. like it doesnt matter to them even if you have already decided on a lappy and just wanna know whether the gpu is fake or real

He He!!! Like this!!! :-D:-D:-D

Top Bottom