is there anything like second hand in technology?

hi feels like my budget is too low to buy some sexy pricey gaming rig
can i buy second hand stuff?
pls tell al precuations i need to have while buying by budget will be like 30k for a mabo+ram+processor+graphic card
i am ready to make one on basis of amd platform lokking for fx 8350.can i get it at a cheaper price without the stock fan?i wont need it so will buy cooler master 212 evo,as the stock one is noisy.
pls give good feedbank as i dont want to be trolled by sellers,,once i bought nvidia gt 210 for 3.5k as i dint knew it price was feeling for that.......

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:i am going to play games like nfs rivals,bf4 and will try out some freaky multimedia animations

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:like 40k i can extend it if you give me a good reason to extend (my dad gets attracted to offer easily)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:maybe after some years when i will be throwing this pc

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7 or 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb minimum ,ore will be added later

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:i will be needing a 22 inch monitor which supports hdmi at least and can give me 1080p resolution

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i think i like amd as it is value for money (i love fx 8350 and fx 6300)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:like within a month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes i have biuld one

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:i live in delhi ,i am a hardcore online shopper

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i like amd and i prefer a longlasting mobo also

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
fx 6300 - 7k
gigabyte 970a ds3p - 5.8k
kingston hyperx fury 4gb - 2.8k /corsair vengeance /vengeance pro/gskill ripjawsx
gtx 750 ti -11k / r7 265 - 11.8k
wd blue 1tb - 3.5k
antec vp450p - 2.6k
local cabinet - 0.7k
dell s2240l - 8.3k
logitech mk200 - 0.7k

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
fx 6300 - 7k
gigabyte 970a ds3p - 5.8k
kingston hyperx fury 4gb - 2.8k /corsair vengeance /vengeance pro/gskill ripjawsx
gtx 750 ti -11k / r7 265 - 11.8k
wd blue 1tb - 3.5k
antec vp450p - 2.6k
local cabinet - 0.7k
dell s2240l - 8.3k
logitech mk200 - 0.7k
+1 to this. OP can max out atleast BF3 on this.

OP
V

vibhubhardwaj85970

Broken In
do you think i should really buy this much expensive g card? i think i would buy a
8gb crosair at 5.5k
fx 8350 at 10k
mobo worth like 7k
any good ddr5 1gb gcard at 6k
wd 1tb at 3.6k
psu 450 w at 1k (why are zebronic 450 w psu are cheap? do thay suck? ehy are they so cheap?
any good dextop for 8k
and a zebronic cabinet i already have

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
dont buy used unless its from a trusted source
the amd fx based rig is decent enough and future proof

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
do you think i should really buy this much expensive g card? i think i would buy a
8gb crosair at 5.5k
fx 8350 at 10k
mobo worth like 7k
wd 1tb at 3.6k
psu 450 w at 1k (why are zebronic 450 w psu are cheap? do thay suck? ehy are they so cheap?
any good dextop for 8k

1. if you want to game at high settings max screen resolution, you need a decent GPU. sadly decent ones cost more that the average ones at 5-6k
2. a. don't know, rebranded maybe. b. yes

8gb crosair at 5.5k
fx 8350 at 10k
mobo worth like 7k
wd 1tb at 3.6k
any good dextop for 8k

> You want to game, don't you? if you want something cheap then HD7770 is good. But I'll prefer R7 265 as even with that included the price of rig is close to your budget.

> yeah, Zebrnics, VIP are absolute crap. They suck and provide very inconsistent power.

Stick with config suggested by [MENTION=135617]rijinpk1[/MENTION].

Top Bottom